Reviews for Rewind, Rewind
The Kyuubi maiden chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
i luved this story it was absoultely adorabale cute beatiful glamorous i would say more but my mind is at a blank rite now oooooo i hope u make a sequel i jus think it seems sorta unfinished wit sum things left unexplained and maybe a sequel or sumthin could clear it up lik who did deidara kiss? is him and ino's mom goin 2 get 2gether? wat happened to iruka? did ino and sakura both figured out tat they are lesbians? wat was peoples reactions wen they went to the dance 2getther? but i stilled luved it it was lik a teenage drama movie in fact it would mak a good teenage drama movie :)

Happy WRITING!
Nutpyro chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Very cute.
this be a dead account chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
I.. It's over ? o:

I LOVED IT. All the way, from the beginning to the end. Thank you so much. This practically documents a teenage girl's life, especially one who's sexuality is drowning her. And.. It's beautiful. I love this. Thank you.. So much.

I'll never forget this fic

C:
BioDragon chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
Nice :)
Coco-Minu chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
M. Interesting spin, I would have liked more but never mind. It's still good and got a bit to go.
loathsome child chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
I'm very much looking forward to more, if you're writing it. :]
loathsome child chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Um, I just want to drop in and say that so far I love it. It's realistic - just a normal, totally abnormal life, which means I can sympathize. Also, you've made Ino a likeable character, which is interesting. Thank you for writing this.
MillionAndOne chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is super cute! I really appreciate your snarky contribution to yuri world on behalf of all of us girl-girls out here. The Salinger comment was pure love :) 3

A few punctuation errors, but nothing major: ie, "he owns everyones ass" should be "he owns everyone's ass." None the less, this is so much fun!
stealthisalbum chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
update please
quadore chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
wow dram can wait till the next chapter.
Tsuki-Dei chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Hallo

Wow. I really like your story (: It's so.. real. Damn, I don't even have the right words to tell you how this story makes me feel. I hope you update soon.

Oh... and I SO love Deidara! If there is some yaoi in the future of this story, I would totally worship you. Seriously.

Thanks for the wonderful story!

Ta ta
roxxihearts chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
OMG this could go either way! It could actually be Sakura or it could just be some random person x_x zommgg mean cliffie! xD
pigtopus chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
Oh man, I sure do hope Sakura is on the other end of the line. Well written chapter :D I like how Ino and her mum are on better terms. It was pretty sudden though.

Ah, Ino's memories of them, awesome 3
Isabella and me chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
i like it ecspecially the beginning with deidara (hes so much fun :D) you really make this fun and beleiveable im more of a yaoi girl but i really like this. I think it helps that you dont run into the pairing i think doing stuff like that really ruins the plot development :3
Coco-Minu chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
I'm expecting like, some epic skins-like ending of Sakura and Ino being like Emily and Naomi but you probably have no idea what I'm on about. I want Ino to ask Sakura to the dance.