Reviews for He Thinks It’s All Over
sylvaniae chapter 4 . 10/28
Loved this! I've always loved your stories with all the Limp!Sam in it. Poor guy gets hurt senseless with us, doesn't he? I especially like how you used Sam's guilt against him in a very corporeal way. Poor thing!
Sallyannerenee chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
Great story. Might need a tissue warning though, the boys are breaking my heart in this one...
HMP chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
awe it was soo cute! kind of made me want to tear up and stuff!
ccase13 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I liked this follow-up to the disasterous ghost possession of Sam. I also liked the idea that John met up with the healer a few times while he was leaving Dean or Sam and Dean to hunt alone.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Great story. I love Joey and John relationship. Any chance of her showing up in any more of your Supernatural stories? I sure hope so. Please keep up the great work.
casammy chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
I like me this joey's relation with john, it is more like to be companions in the pain to do that this pain is minor and certainly the dean's relation with sammy always under the storm but it ends up by being increasingly strong
CalamityJim chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Joey is my new fav OC. In fact, I like all your OCs. Man, I'm not going to get only sleep tonight and I am totally blaming you.
UpstairsMind chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Wow, love it! Love the chapter and the whole story. Sorry about the other story, mate, it's a shame that someone flagged you down for that. D: But anyhow, great story!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
-gasp- Poor Sammy! Bad Ellicot!
SammysTeam chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
You like to hurt Sam and make it Dean's fault don't ya? :P Don't worry, I love Dean being all protective, and when it's kind of him to blame, it ups the guilt and protectiveness double! And you write it all so well! ;D
AquarianNightSky chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Good story. Gotta love the LimpSam.

Btw- What is Hunt the Testicle? I have never heard of it. :-)
Ihni chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
I LIKE it! :D Especially the Need ya/Likewise part. Greatness.
ephiny63 chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Hey Honey

Sorry been so quiet for so long, shifted house and had troubles with my internet connection, 3 weeks later and I'm back, so now playing catch up big, big time.

So in saying that I loved this last chapter, and nope no overkill in anything. It was just right although my heart was thudding when Sam got himself out of bed like that.

I truly loved this story Hon, you outdid yourself.

huggles Shelly
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Loved your ending here! I really like Joey- she's a character!

:0)GG9
lelann37 chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
ooh, great update. everything worked out, and the boys are fine. yea!