Reviews for First Girlfriend
Christopher chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Again, excellent, I eagerly await the next chapter
Christopher chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Excellent writing, good job.
RoxiePaws chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
a Lemon is Sex. I figured that out the hard way in The Diary of Namine. Chapter 27 : Sanctuary.
Oh Roxas you pervert.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Ok, so even if you don't finish the story, I'm still glad you left off here, at least. There's no real expectancy to need more, and you could add if you really wanted too, but there is no real urge to read more, like a plot-twist or huge event yet. I don't mind if you don't finish though. Go work on your most recent one, I hope that that is good. If you get a chance though, you could work more on this. It would be cool. You are a good writer though. Few grammer/spelling, but thats common for lots of people.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Oh goodness, this was priceless! Did you seriously last update this thing like in 08? Wow, I really hope that this is either completed, or that you will update soon. This is excellent, and also, if you don't update on this, at least (PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE) update on your 'taking what ifs' story thing soon! You are a great writer, some spelling errors applied, and your action scenes, drama, serious, and most definitly hysterical scenes are priceless! I'm just loving the action here between people! It is a ton like how they would act. I also like how you put Demyx here alot( I really like him ;), and how clueless Axel and Roxes are. They are hysterical! Wow, I know that overloading praise is really bad for your head, but I can't help it! Fantastic, really!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Nice. I like the action in the beginning, makes it sound like a good story beginning. Good for Roxas! He was doing well against Axel there.
soraroxas365 chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
SO FUNNY! I love your writing! :D
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
i really like this! will u continue?
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
e i luv dis story so mooch!
luvablenerd chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Hahaha! Axel totaly deserved what he got! Making fun of poor, cute, adorable Roxas! (yes, I love Roxas) Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
luvablenerd chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
I love Demyx! Poor Roxas, though. Xigbar is a jerk. I never did like him. Good job! I'll read the next chapter soon!
luvablenerd chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Yay! I love it! I can't finish it right now, but I'll be back!
kittie reviewer chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
This story is very well written, and your description is really good, though sometimes you went on a little long, but that even happens to me sometimes, keep it up
Zexion14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow this has alot of amazing potental keep writing
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Lime and Lemons are stories with sexual content.