Reviews for What it Takes to Make her Smile
Guest chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Bloody fucking brilliant.
videogamenerd101 chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Personally, it hurts to see my SasuSaku, my OTP of OTPs, be destroyed, but I'll let it slide. Overall, this was a pretty good story. I really did enjoy it. :)
videogamenerd101 chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Personally, I feel like everything that happened in this chapter was way too sudden and rushed, and it all came out of nowhere. It didn't feel right to me. There should have been more development regarding everything that's been explained in this chapter in the previous chapters, so that way, all the explanations wouldn't have seemed so rushed.

Otherwise, I'm glad Shikamaru and Temari got together in the end. :)
videogamenerd101 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I'm glad Temari's curse has been broken, but I hope they get Kankurou and Gaara back soon. Man, although I do like Chiyo as a character, she can be cruel when it comes to matters that don't involve her.
videogamenerd101 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Wow... I'm glad Shikamaru got Temari to smile, but this must be so hard on her. I hope she figures things out, because I feel terrible for her right now. :(
videogamenerd101 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Ah, so that explains it. The whole situation with Konoha and Orochimaru makes more sense now. I'm glad it seems like Shikamaru and Temari are getting closer, even though I don't think either of them want to admit it. xD
videogamenerd101 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Woah... So I'm assuming that Temari granted a wish to Orochimaru, who is the reason why Konoha is in such a bad state? I hope Temari will explain everything and what happened.
videogamenerd101 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Haha, it looks like Shikamaru has really given a Temari a peculiar impression. I wonder what Shikamaru's gonna do to make her smile, considering he's sleeping so much right now. xD
videogamenerd101 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I knew Shikamaru would be the one who'd have to make Temari smile, and I have a really good feeling that he's the one who's finally gonna make her smile.
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow, this story is already really interesting. I love it. I wonder why Temari will never smile now. I hope we find out. Something tells me that Shikamaru will be the first to make her smile. ;)
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
What a fantabulous ending. I loved loved it. No complaints at all, nothing not one thing. It was pure awesomeness. Also I'm listening to the foul eater opening theme. Tee HEE. I downloaded it
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Definitely nay. I don't want this story to end but hey THIS CHAPTER WAS INCREDIBLE, SUPERB, STUNNING, AMAZING, SUPERAMAZINGYOTALLYWICKED u could write a sequel
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Gaara is so adorable and loving in this fic. You write him and temari and Kankuro and shikamaru so amazingly (uh my grammar sucked there) but im just addicted to this fic. And are the bugs Gaara and Kankuro. I think they are in that case NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Wow I love the conversations in the story. They are entertaining, quick and really witty. And poor temari. She's so confused and shikamaru really likes her.
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I love love love love love this story. I wasn't very sure about trying it but I LOVE IT. it is so creative and different (in a good way) and its written so well that it just dazzles with your talent. I can't wait to persuade my parents to key me join fanfic so I can add this story to favourites and add u to fav authors.