Reviews for Orochimaru Vs Voldemort
Jacob Romanow chapter 1 . 1/20
I am a hardcore Naruto fan. Orochimaro would kick Voldemorts ass. Orochimaro would only need to use: "Spell Of The Mandala." The walls would crush Voldemort.

P.s: Kakashi could've just kamuied Voldemort to his own dimension.
fenixrojo36 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
please make more
TheHPLover chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
OMG cool story! x
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was...the best Orochimaru-Voldi x-over I have ever read! xD "I have to go pee!" I swear that was the best line! Haha, and Sasuke's comment at the end was fitting, too. Describes all the random crack. Even though it was crack, it was still greatly written :)
Ditto453 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
All of the dark lords Scary rep gone.
elysenjazz chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was awesome! Hey who would win in a fight: voldimort or Darth vader?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
supert history
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Weird ending...
michael chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is horribly written, the bad grammar made it ridiculous to read
I3Kakuzu chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
wtf?!
story-teller666 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is humour epicness wrapped in gold! I can't stop laughing at Voldemort's "Oh no impostor. I'm killing you now! Pick a tree!" LOL XD
caring16 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
oh my god i can't stop laughing long engohu tp writgh this. THIS IS PURE GOLD. THIRE ENDING WAS GREAT. Ok i think i can stop laughing. Maybe not oh man that was good. That was really good. This would be great for someone to read whne they are having a bad day. Great job. Really great job. I'm so gonna share this with others i know. Pure gold Pure gold i tell ya
Ink Reservoir chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
HAHAHAHAHAH! I read this ages ago, but it was REAAAALLY DIFFERENT! This is awesome, hahahahaha!