Reviews for A Trip on the Stairs
rohor chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
has been a very nice story
blueyedmysterygirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i love it, sooooooooooooooo funny!
grecialica chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
HAHAHAHH
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Aww, that was short and sweet :) Good job! I love this evil Shigure XD LOL.
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Okay, I kind of almost expected something like this to happen after reading the title and summary. I almost didn't even click on this story at all, thinking it might not amuse or make me go "aww". But...I am actually kind of glad I DID end up reading A Trip on the Stairs.

Because, first of all, I thought this was a cute fic. And it did make me laugh at parts.

But, I have to admit that this plot was kind of cliche. I mean it was basically the same old: girl trips/falls, boy she has feelings for "just happens" to be there in time, they kiss, sparks fly and a bunch of emotions swirl through their head, and they finally confess their feelings for each other in the end because they both had feelings for each other already. Now, I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I felt like that should be said because no other reviewer had stated something about it. But this story still was amusing, don't get me wrong!

One thing that seemed to dampen the mood was the fact that pretty much ALL the characters that appeared were OOC. But that comes up a lot, and I REALLY shouldn't be talking. -_-' I cannot EVER, EVER, EVER write someone close to being IC.

The ending of this story was very unexpected! I admit that it really made up for the little fixable flaws! XD I think what really cracked me up was how Shigure and Yuki had seen everything! And Yuki's rant was pretty priceless!

Now, I have to say that this fic could have been way better. But, it was good enough for a first. :) There's ALWAYS room for improvement though...
ikutos-kitten chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
this fic is really good it made me lol XD

i luv yuki's little speach at the end ...pure genuis! keep up the good work :D
Purple With A Purpose chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
ahahaha i love shigure! :D
LittleMissMurdered chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Peoplez were a little bit OOC, but it was cute and funny none the less! D
pinksailormoonprep chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
that was hilarious, and sweet! at first i was like "aw", and then i couldn't stop laughing! *rolling on floor laughing* ur awesome, and i also read ur latest one for fruits basket, loved that one,too!
xFadingMoonx chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Mwah ha ha ha ha Evil Shigure :P

You could try and make this a bit longer or something, but otherwise, a good story :)
JainaZekk621 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
LMAO! OMG the ending was so funny! ]

but this was a sweet story. ]
Anrita chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
It was so corny!...In a good way! Evil SHigure. Mwahahaha! xD
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
aww that was so cute! the trip the ah! the kiss then the confession! lol i loved it! ja ne!~
Sakuras Heart Healer chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Nice, Nice loved it!
Kyo's Lover chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow! That was a great story, so cute and funny to. Uniquely something that Shigure would do to get what he wants. Aw, so adorable that Kyo and Tohru kiss because of a trick set by Shigure.