Reviews for A Darker Tale
GingerHannah chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
I can't believe you ditched this, it is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I love everything about it; the plot, your awesome charcters and the writing style. I love how it is delightfully kinky, without the sex taking over the story. I need to know what happens to Tom, Sirius, Damica, Snape, Harry, Hermione, the Weasleys and all the other people. Please, please, PLEASE, update. Even if I have to wait years, I'll still read the next chapters of this story whenever, if ever, you update.
You devoted, (and slightly angry that you have apparently just dropped this story), fan,
Hannah.
GingerHannah chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Who would have thought that anything involving Lucius could be hot, you have proven that it can be.
GingerHannah chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
I love this so much.
And that is a sexy outfit you have Harry in. I wish I was destined to be with him!
GingerHannah chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
:D
GingerHannah chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Agh! Harry is so sexy.
I love story. It's full of detail, but it doesn't seem slow and I just cannot wait to read more. Very well written.
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I really, really like this so far. It's so different to the fanfic's I normally read. It's like you've taken Harry Potter and turned it on it's head, and I love that. :D
Ava-Potter gal chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I just discovered this, and I really like it! I don't expect you to update any time soon, if at all, seeing as it's been like four years since you last updated. I will be waiting for your update!
JohnlockMacarena chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Ugh you are amazing. I LOVE THIS FIC! Please update fast!
JohnlockMacarena chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Draco Potter you dirty rabbit!

Have 25000 carrots because this is the best fan fic I've ever read!
UnderStatement12 chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
7 have one of the dirtier and kinky minds ive read on here. but i love the story. i really do. plz hurry back.
LiveForeverMarie chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Yes, you suck for leaving us all hanging! hahaha You are amazing! i must admit that i only just recently discovered this story, and I noticed how your writing has been improving. I love the nearly perfect balance between smut and plot, both are extremely well written, especially the smut!
I really hope you continue the story, it is a very promising one and i would be really disappointed if it became just another old abandoned story. I love the twists you are giving to the characters and I want to figure out what else has changed, starting by Dumbledore! Please give us more details about everyone and please make Hermione more involved, yea I know, it's your story, just suggesting.
I guess what I want to say is... Give Draco Potter some well deserved cookies and carrots and anything else he wants! And please continue, I would be really sad if you didn't.
ShadowyTraveler chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
just wanted to tell you that you have quite a talent for writing, this has to be THE BEST draco harry stories ive read, I love it.

The drama in it, harry actually working with voldermort, brilliant. I love it all.

(im not sure if theres like a code to how feedback and reveiws are done, but thats what i think so hopefully its good :P )

Keep it up and thankyou for writing such a great story
Your Huckleberry chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
Hello, I would like to know if you will able to finish this story? It looks interesting but I don't want to read it if it won't be finished.
Eye of The Tigress chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
AHHH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCHHHH! Heheheheh Evil Harry is so awesome... Make sure to give Draco Potter a double carrot cookie for me! So excited for next chapter... :D
shapeshifter chapter 11 . 5/24/2009