Reviews for Ziva has a Late Breakfast
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Incredibly Funny. You are so good at portraying the characteristics of and between characters. I am so envious of your writing skill.
Lyn1410G chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
aahh that was wicked...shame on you.

But I really liked it!
Initiate Six chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I have to say, as one of the few male readers here, that I completely sympathize with Tony and McGee. Watching Ziva eat a banana in such a manner would be pure torture.

Loved it. :D
ellameno chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
OMG! That was so weird! I mean, they are INTIMIDATED by Ziva eating a BANANA! WHAT IS SO INTIMIDATING ABOUT A BANANA? (personally, I think bananas are disgusting! I ate one with a bug in it once... never ate one since...(that was about two months ago)) X-P
Lillz chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
ROFPMSL! hilarious!
unique.and.proud chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
LMAO! :) This was so good! Especially loved the last part

"Tony said in a hoarse voice, “What say, we take turns bringing Ziva a breakfast muffin or roll everyday, McHorny? I’m just not sure how many banana-eating sessions I can endure.

Tim nodded and then said “I’ll buy tomorrow.” "

So DiNozzo! :D
eleen chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
“I’ll buy tomorrow.”

Loved the end, very funny.
PaperHat chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
OMG that was just brilliant! Seriously LOL! The "sword swallowing" part had me in stitches!
BravoKate chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hysterical! I just had to click on this one because the summary was so bizarre, and I'm still catching my breath! I love how Ziva's completely oblivious, and Tony and McGee's reactions are priceless.

"And I would suggest you get the urge"! How perfectly Gibbs! And Tony's last comment killed me.
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Just what I was waiting for. Need to get Bananas!
MDDC26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Suddenly i feel almost sorry for McGee and Tony... nah lol... I especially liked the end.

"What say, we take turns bringing Ziva a breakfast muffin or roll everyday, McHorny? I’m just not sure how many banana-eating sessions I can endure."

It was very Tony. Thanks for the laugh!
TheMusicGirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
haha, nice. i would hate to be tony or mcgee. that would make me feel awkward... oi.
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hahah Tims like Tony what are you doing... Oh Ziva and then hes like arrgh. Good stuff. When you get the urge gentlemen.
Princess456 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008