Reviews for Ziva has a Late Breakfast
FringeScience23 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This is really hilarious! Had me laughing hysterically hehe. Poor Tony and Tim :)
Cake-Otaku chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow!

I love this one soo much!

Poor Tony and McGee!

keep writing
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Very nice.

I needed a laugh.
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
hahahhahhahah! this was awesome...I love the story, it's hilarious
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That...was...HILARIOUS! Absolute pure genius!

Love it!

V!

xox
luvin-the-coffee chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
lol, absolutely friggin hilarious! i had to stop myself from laughing outloud. that was SO tim and tony- esque. ahaha, and i love that ziva was totally oblivious to the whole thing! great job :P
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
LMFAO! wonderful! 'McHorny', awesome
MoriahT chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
That was friggen hillarious (sp)! Tehe... most of my buddies and I can REALLY see the humor in that, we've got all kinds of jokes that CAN be interpreted cleanly... but are much more fun with an unclean mind, lol.
1547291 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Thanks for the laugh! It seems that finally Tony and McGee agree on something.

Ziva was just having breakfast and those two were imagining a thousand things but what was really going on.

Thanks for sharing.
CarlieD chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
LOL I love how not only Tony, but Tim's mind went directly to the sex place while watching Ziva! Great one-shot, I needed some humour!
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
OMG, I freaking love you so hard for writing that. Oh geez. That is fantastic and so full of sexual innuendo and it's ZIVA sexual innuendo, which just makes me happy. Oh, that is fantastic. I love you so much.
iheartgeekz chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Hehe, very funny! I can see them sitting there, drooling like that!
slpa chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Absolutely hysterical. You've done it again. Loved the story.
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Heh. Wow. Totally can see that happening. Nicely done.
aserene chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
oh I'm so not going to eat a banana anytime soon, I won't be able to keep a straight face. Excellent work!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3