Reviews for A Little More Action
No Demand for Truth chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
A great sequel and again very well written and very well told. I enjoy your view of both brothers, which feels real right down to the core. Thanks very much for writing!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Dean did have to try and get Marla to do better for her son.
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I loved this.

I know that that's horribly inadequate and not the slightest bit helpful. But I did.

I thought Dean's conversation with Marla was perfect. The way Marla stuttered Hello was amazing. And Elvis not being angry at his mother, and being worth the struggle to get clean...

I think the boys are awesome (like always) but I also loved the Thompson family, and I hope Dean and Sam managed to fix that family like they can't really fix their own. I hope they did.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Excellent sequel! Great story!
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw, Dean. This was so beautiful. Yeah, family is important. The Winchesters get that. Loved how Dean pointed Marla to Sam as someone who had been through shit and still came through, and how she finally understood that her son, that amazing kid, deserved a chance at a mother.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Loved 'em both 'Conversation and 'Action, (I read them together.) Loved counsellor-Dean and beat up-by-a-100lb-lady-Sam. and Elvis too. Great characterization of Marla...

Cheers,

Tails
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was a brilliant sequel to your original! I really loved the way you had Dean trying not to look like he cared, but still determined to try and fix another broken family. And the Mom hair? Yeah, that would do it...!
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I loved it - and Sam seeing Marla's number? Ouch. Deft, light touch. Lovely follow up.

Phoebe
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was excellent. A really nice epilogue to "A Little Less Conversation". Thanks
Rat chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
That was really good, and really sad.