Reviews for Not Enough
CteelKyo chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
AWESOME story! I loved it! couldn't have been done better! Sorry I didnt reveiw every chapter but it was so good I kept going until I realized I was at the end, just great!
Diana Wong chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I loved the story! TT-TT Write a sequel!
ladysakura31 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
I loved every min of ur story XD keep it coming
WereBunny87 chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
The awesomesauce that is Sanzo/Gojyo! Oh geez i melted as i read this! Good job! I loved it!
HtonS chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Amazing... If i could write good review in English...

HtonS chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Wowww. Excellent. Really.

I love this story.

Naisu chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
This is my favorit saiyuki fiction! _

Love Gojyo/Sanzo slash!

Kamikasterova chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
awesome first chapter, can't wait to read more

this is one of few well written saiyuki fics that i have read
rAiNwAtEr chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
This by fay one of the greatest Saiyuki stories posted on this website. You have made me a huge fan of this pairing. The story line progressed flawlessly. I thank you whole heartedly for sharing this tale, and I hope to read more stories from you.
ThomasDirk chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
dude that was sick i love gojyo and sanzo and to see them just like struggling and needing and yerning and not able to let go of their little quirks just *sighs* perfect
Scyther Devlin chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Awsome fic! I love this couple! _
ChaosGarden chapter 9 . 11/23/2008
oh man that was so awesome!

i really like how you had gojyo save sanzo at the end. i've always wanted to read something like that with romance and here it is! they are sucha a cute couple and i'm really happy that you decided to write this fic :)
reikos22 chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
luv it!
CryNeverWolf chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
Squee!

This has got to be the cutest GojyoxSanzo story I have ever read!

Honestly, I loved it!

I think the way you make the group act is totally accurate, and that's very important to me in a fanfiction.

So... Good Job!

I'm gonna check out your page for anything else I might find interesting!
Sagasimon chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
It's the most beautiful Saiyuki story I've ever read! You kept from OOCing (which I totally hate _) and your descriptions actually made me shiver!

I'm not into S/G but I litarally devoured this fic