Reviews for Do Itashimashite Don't Mention It
camitake chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
this just made me go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and gosh Naruto :((((((((((((((( huhuhu this is awesome
Just a reader chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Awww, this is so cute! This is one of the most sweet, heartwarming stories I have read so far. I also really like your writing style. Don't Forget To Be Awesome! :)
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Such a cute story! Still, I've gotta say, Kakashi, Sasuke, and Sakura were pretty unobservant for being ninja, when Naruto first turned up for practice, not noticing how sick he was. Or more like, they just didn't care. Nobody ever paid very much attention to Naruto unless he forced them to by pulling pranks. It was so nice to see Kakashi make the effort to take care of Naruto while he was sick, and how he briefly enlightened Sakura and Sasuke to the fact that things were different in their village for Naruto, even something as normal as going to a doctor when he wasn't feeling well. I wish the story delved more into the other two genin trying to understand why Naruto was treated so differently from everyone else. I'd love to see this story expanded upon to also show a Kakashi that started to pay more attention to his outcast student's needs on a regular basis, not just when he was sick. Still, great job on this!
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Awwwwww!
EmiEmi96 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
It's good and all... but I'm not Japanese...
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Aww
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Beautiful
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Aww Kaka-sensei, that was so sweet...! Absolutely melting and heart-warming! ;D

Sasuke and Sakura was fine and nice, too..,

Nice then!
book keeper 2000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
love your writing!
LouAronShinobi chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Tehe this was adorable :') Thank you for writing it! Kakashi really does have a soft side after all then, huh? ;)
Fiana Ocrisielt chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Kawaiii x3
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Hnm, how sweet...Love it. Love you Kakashi, Naruto.
An-chan95 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was an adorable fic :) thanks for it OwO
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aww, how sweet! Really good job on this one-shot, I loved it!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Great, great, story :) It's about time that Naruto got some tlc.