Reviews for iRemember
this is so GOOD! i litrely teared in a few chapters... SEDDIE!
Freddie's letter made me cry. Enough said.
Stl Carly fan chapter 20 . 1/24
This is the only story I loved so much that I actually printed out all 97 pages of it. Just so good! I printed it out in 08 and just last night re-read it again (not the first time at all since then!) and it still made me cry like a baby! Since I read my books when I'm out eating in restaurants, people probably wondered what happened because nearly every time I'd get up to visit the buffet I'd be wiping my eyes! I hope that everything in your life has improved! My heart is with you and always has been. Please take care! Thanks again for such an excellent story, 7 years later!
zoey chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
I think this is actually one of the best seddie storie ... I stayed up till 2 am to read it all x i love it and seddie are perfection. This really touched me too and i can relate with the change stuff x
zoey :)
pinkoholicangel1115 chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Oh. My. God. Your story was amazing! Seriously. Yeah, i know you wrote this like a LONG time ago but still i hope you read this.33333333333333333333333333
Nashia23 chapter 20 . 1/16/2012
Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful story! I read it in one day! Great job!
Lovely Pencil chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
Brilliant, genius! This story is absolutely amazing, fo'sho.

"Well, if you weren't so pretty! –" Cutest. line. ever. :) It made me squeee.

Thank you for writing such a fantabulous story! _
CarelessWhispers13 chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
hooooolllllyyyyy crrrraaaaapppp that was the best fanfiction ever! you really did a great job on this, considering it was written near the end of season 1...seriously, they should make a movie outa this!
Galbert-Kun chapter 20 . 8/14/2011
...The absolute most touching story I've ever read.
PJ Bottomz chapter 20 . 8/7/2011
When this gets picked for the next iCarly movie, don't you let them change anything in this story. At. All. This story is already perfect, and nothing needs to be changed.
AlongTheSunriseAvenue chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
I've gotta say, I litterally sat down for an hou and read this fanfic cover-to-cover.

Let me tell you something, it was well worth it.

The way you showed life without Sam was incredibly deep but also very true. It's amazing how well you can keep people in chaacter while at the same time, altering their character. Most people cannot pull off the feat of Sam and Carly, let alone Freddie and Sam, reuniting after a long time. And you can.

I was told on the Seddie forum, "Rumor has it, iRemember is one of the best Seddie fanfictions out there." And I cannot say how true that is. Well done.
wiltedblackroses chapter 20 . 6/25/2011
This story was amazing and so well written! They could definitely make this into an iCarly movie. It'd be really cool if they would. Thank you for sharing your detailed, heartbreaking, yet happy story with all of us. My favorite part was the epilogue.

The best part: It's clear to me now that the past is the past. And no matter where you go, what you do, or who you are, there's no way to change it. Because it's done. It's over. All you can do is learn from all those used to be's, accept them, and move forward.

Samantha Puckétte, and her life, will never really be gone from me. Maybe, years from now, no one will remember her at all. But I'll always remember what it was like to be famous like she was, whether I want to or not. It's a part of me.

The fact is, if none of it had happened, I might not have become who I am right now. But now that I know that under all the rules, all the paparazzi, all the tears, all the heartbreak, all the haunting memories, was something absolutely amazing, I'm grateful for it. All of it.

Because I'm here.

I loved it so much and if you ever make a sequel to this golden piece of writing; I think you can remember what happens next. xD
scheerwashere chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
This story was amazing. :)
julia the brave chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
MellowCloud chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
This Story was Amazing... like all ur stories! i love'd it! your, in all honesty, my favorite author!