Reviews for Sisterhood
we want more soon
Isabelle chapter 10 . 2/8
Aren't you ever going to finish Sisterhood ? I like the story, the plot is well thought off and it's well written. I want to know what happens next !
Rundivyn chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
So are they doing kind of the same thing Dumbledore is doing? Manipulating Harry? Although they are being much more concerned and caring that Dumbledore.
god of all chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Haruchan-chan chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Please update soon. I absolutely love this story.
ProfessorPedant chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
I enjoyed the story so far. The rehabilitation of Umbridge was not difficult to swallow as the story is obviously non-canon. I do think that when Harry learns of the machinations of the Sisterhood – the obliviation, their embezzlement, the betrothal contracts – they will have a hard time keeping his trust. It would be an interesting place for an argument distinguishing between unethical manipulation (Dumbledore?) and necessary parental/custodial decision-making (Minerva?), something that is lacking in most HP stories (including canon).

You are a good writer and I enjoy your stories. I would encourage you to continue them, not only for your fans’ enjoyment, but because writing a story to the end is part of being a good writer and the feeling of accomplishment is worth pursuing.
Daisylicious chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Please start writing the fic again…it's really good, and somebody out there thought it was one of the best. You probably don't check this page anymore, but just cause, I will leave this for you to find. I enjoy your work. Please write some more! :D
bluekitnaru chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
plese update
Philosophize chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
This has been great. I hope you come back and update it.
kyoshi711 chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
I like the story line and hope Harry with his witches turn Dumby on his head with new ideas and damn traditions which are archaic.
Sintares chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Really like this story, do so hope that it's continued some day
DracoDreams-2 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Good story Keep it up I can't wait to see what happens next
swainbob142 chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Excellent story, great plot and very well written , a really enjoyable read.
Mechamech-Leviathen chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
i really wish this story could be finished
hawkswench chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
I do have this story on follow in case you do decide to finish it. I am afraid that after 3 yrs you have given up on it though. I have enjoyed what you have written so far in this story and a couple of others.