Reviews for Sisterhood
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 9/13
I am sorry this fic looks as though it is dead; it's fascinating and different
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 9/13
just outside Kent? that's a really weird way of putting it. On the Kent/Essex border or the Kent/Sussex border, just into Essex [or Sussex] but you make it sound as if Kent is some kind of small town not a county.
slytherinsal chapter 2 . 9/13
a good Dolores? that should be interesting
LeinadDjo chapter 10 . 8/23
I really liked this story. I see that it has not been updated in awhile, but I hope that inspiration will hit. I love the witch-centered, powerful Harry, and loving family feel of this story.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
lillisa34 chapter 10 . 6/15
this is a wonderful story and I hope someday you finish it
viningc chapter 10 . 5/17
Sisterhood, Chapter 10:
I found this an impressive concept, well laid out and written with only a few grammatical errors that a more careful second reading might have resolved.

It would appear from the date of the last update (2009) that this story has, at the best, been placed on semi-permanent hiatus. If at all possible, I would urge you to continue. The story will get harder as it progresses, because you will have to almost totally reinvent the universe, but I feel the final result would be well worth the effort and do not hesitate to offer my assistance in whatever way I may.

Thank you for an excellent read ... so far.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 5/5
The 'Claws do treat Luna badly, but you have given her different circumstances this time, haven't you? I think you said it an earlier chapter that her father was killed, and she is with her mom. If her mother is a more stable, less ... fanciful character than Xeno was, Luna herself may be less fanciful. She is still more ethereal and whimsical than the average kid, so I guess it remains to be seen how she will fare.

I'm sorry this story was never finished. Usually I'm more careful than to start unfinished stories that have not been updated for 8 or 9 years. I'll have to start paying closer attention. I do hope you finish your story someday.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 5/5
Ugh! Please, not another harem. Sorry, it just seems that nearly every story I've read lately is a harem. I'm tired of them. Oh, well, my problem, not yours.

I've read a couple of stories in which Dumbledore and Snape split the money that was Binns's salary. I've also read stories that have him pilfering the Hogwarts coffers, Harry's vaults, and those of other orphans who've been kept in the dark about their heritage - all to fund his personal projects, such as the Order of the Phoenix.

I now wonder if James was under a compulsion to set up the Weasley agreement ... and even to put Arthur on the list of possible guardians. This sounds completely like Dumbledore's fingers messing in things.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 5/5
Shouldn't Snape get into trouble for attempting to enter Harry's mind? I hope Minerva finds out and reports him to Amelia. And what's with the attempts to search Harry's trunk? Was that what Draco was attempting to do on the train when Hedwig took exception?

"Harry is quickly gathering a group of followers." Not a group of friends but a group of followers? I think Albus is trying to create problems where none exist. I think HE is a Dark Lord!

I like Minerva's theory about the CF cards. I also agree that, if true, it would indeed be Diabolical.

I wonder who is interfering in Harry's friendship with Luna and why? Is Dumbledore behind it, or is Molly doing something? I can see her encouraging Luna to write such a letter. Of course, Dumbo could still be behind it all.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 5/5
LOL at Harry's response to Malfoy. 'Bout time someone put that little twerp in his place.

I wonder what the blue glow on the Chocolate Frog card meant. "... this went unnoticed by his friends." Did Harry notice it? Will he remember to tell Minerva? I wonder if there was some compulsion or spell on the card keyed to Albus. Hmmmm.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/5
I can't wait to see what happens with Isis. I hope she has the opportunity to give Dumbledore a BIG shock! (I know ... I'm being mean. Too bad!) It sounds like he is going to start making trouble for Harry right away. Perhaps with Minerva, Poppy, and the others watching out for Harry, he will be spared some of Dumbledore's more asinine plots. We can only hope.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 5/5
Well, Petunia acted as I expected of her, but I'm shocked that Dumbledore caved so easily. He's usually much more tenacious than this ... not to mention more than a bit underhanded. I'm glad Minerva is getting Harry free of the Dursleys for good ... although I hate to count my chickens before they're hatched, so to speak.

I'm glad Fudgie and Lucius have been exposed in the press. We can only hope this little escapade will keep them out of the way for a while. Good job, Rita! (Never thought I'd say THAT!)
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/5
I'm wracking my brain, as I know I've read one "Good Dolores" story ... but only one. I simply can't remember the title. It's tough to try and make her good, because she is so deliciously Eeeevil in canon.

Bummer on the agreement for Harry and Ginny. While I don't hate her, she isn't my favorite character; and I really don't care for the Ginny/Harry pairing. Luna, Susan, Fleur, Gabi, Tonks, and other non-canon options are better suited to Harry, IMO.
otakumick chapter 10 . 3/20
This story looks great, I do hope it gets continued at some point.
HushDon'tLetThemHearYou chapter 10 . 2/1
I'm glad a lot of their classmates have joined the group. I wonder if you'll include some of the other students, I'd be glad to see Blaise Zabini or Daphne Greengrass. Terry Boot and the Patil Twins. Also, I'd be interested to see what you would do with some of students that aren't exactly mentioned a lot like Oliver Rivers and Lily Moon.

I don't like that the sisterhood is maniuplating harry, it's almost exactly the same thing Dumbledore is doing just less hurtful towards Harry. I understand they have good intentions but it just feels rude to me.