Reviews for Ours
I absolutely love this story! You stayed true to the host and I could imagine this within those pages which I appreciate in a fanfiction. So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Great job! This was perfect and amazing!
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Gahhh completely adorable 333
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Aww!
Lynn chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I'm not sure if I have this right but I think in the book Wanda's new body has black hair :) sorry if I get this wrong, it's been a little bit since I read that part of the book.
ellie.koleva12 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Loved every single part of this story, I adore it. Please do a follow up! :)
iloveIanO chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,I loved this one an amazing you!:-D
hawthorners chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is soooo cute3
yay chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
It's not uber fluffy but still plenty sweet.
4-eva-bookworm chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
awww. see, you're so good at portraying romance. their characters are perfectly done. i'm glad you have a wandaian obsession, 'cause i am too. they are totally meant for each other- more so in this fanfic. it really touched me. especially knowing that the word 'our', one word, can change someone's world. i learned something today: that some words are only supposed to be said, if you really mean it. like 'i love you.' you taught me that, so i thank you for the lesson AND for an awesome fanfic AND for being born. you are definitely a good, no great, writer! thanks! :)
OwlinAMinor chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Aww ... so cute, fluffy, in general just lovely. I'm definitely checking to see the sequel! (Seeing as it says the story was written in 2008 I'm assuming it's up ... :D)

I agree with you all the way - WandIan is one of the best couples ever.

Once again, great story!
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
They just get better and better! :-)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was so lovely. I adore Wanda/Ian fluff. It makes me so happy. :-D
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
LOVE IT! AWESOME! AND HAHAHA, I ALSO HAVE: WandIan obsession...! I LOVE IAN3! I LOOVE THAT PAIRING! AND I LOVE YOOUR FIIC! YOU ARE ONW OF MY FAVE AUTHORS! AND YOUR FIIC ONE OF MY FAVE ONES!
Aretina chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
cute :)

Oh Ian and Wanda. So perfect for each other. I wish I could find my Ian... *sighs*
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »