Reviews for Elephant Stew
Karete-chan chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
How did I not know that you had written a Discworld fic?

o.O'

That aside - I liked it. Haven't read any of the Susan books in a while...so I struggled to remember who the raven was.

Doesn't the Death of Rats squeak in capital letters? Also I thought Susan could be a little more deadpan. She seemed a bit too flustered from what I remember of her. Of course if you haven't read the later books (like Thief of Time - highly recommended, one of my faves) then possibly you didn't have that impression of her.

But I liked it anyway!
Random in a good way chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
LOL love it

'“What d’ya mean, pretty girls make fools? I’m not takin’ any advice from a species that gives the Plague a piggy-back ride!”

that is a classic line!

love u to check out my first fic
igbogal chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
As unique Discworld pairings go, this one belongs near the top of the list - so I hope you'll continue writing! Imagining what a raven-turned-human would look like must have been difficult, but you pulled it off nicely. I liked Quoth's response to the Death of Rats at the end, and the fact that there's someone smarter than Susan ;) Nice job!
LadyAdarah chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Hey, I like your story, you write very well! Do update! :)

As for the pairing itself... not sure what to think yet, you need to write more, I think ;)
pixie freak chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
lol i laughed when i read this ( in a good way) i loved it its so susan! update please!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Well, um... I'll admit, that was actually a whole lot less disturbing than I was expecting it to be XD Though I'm still a little leery of where it might go... oh well; stranger things have been made to work, I suppose. And as a matter of fact, it all seemed very well-written-I loved the little wizard-raven in the cage _ I hope you'll write more, because I'll be watching with interest (and maybe just a little concern xD).
Deluxe489 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Interesting and funny, to say the least.