Reviews for Mechanism
Kudos and congratulations friend. Much have I appreciated your scripts. Godspeed and good luck in your future ventures.
DarkBlaziken chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
just wanted to say i was totally bought over the moment you mentioned chemistry because this is like the fic I wanted to write but someone had already written for me. :D
Ace de Tarjetas chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
I really love this story! Although I'm curious: Does Roy have a crush on Pit in this story? I thought it was funny how Roy was acting when Pit was helping him with his work.

Ace
gishijishi chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
wahhhhhh I finally read this story! Yattaaa! I have friend kept encouraging me to read it and I wanted to say I like it a lot! I may not have good English but I'm impressed to know what is going on in most chapters.

I now like IkeMarth so I thank you for amazing story! The way you write Ike very cute. I want 200 of him. *-* and Marth is so cool and older uke is good too I like alot

But hmmmph... I don't want to seem rude to the person below me but hmmm they just...? Hmmmppphhh but I'm sure when Pit said 'my kids' he was referring to his students? which is something some teachers do and since he's a tutor it's sort of obvious and understandable to why he calls them that (was he tutor? I forgot sorry). And his character is perfectly fine. I hope this person joking... I hope.. ;y;

I think all the chapters are informative and have developed well enough for us to know most characters personalities. It's well paced and no rush. I have soft spot for these types of romances. I really really like it a lot!

And I look into your bio and found very gorgeous arts for these fanfic! TT_TT You're so lucky. I wish I was good at writing and someone would draw fanart based my story (but my English very bad. I'm not good... Boo.)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Hey same one who was confused, I say jk to my reply sorry, I read further on and am kind of starting to get a better understanding, which brings out how well this story is. The characters personalities are a little far fetched but still good for this kind of typical college life. (Still don't get Pit's personality, career, "my kids") Overall it's really good, keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I was just looking through for marthxike fics. and I'm came across this one. Although I bet u are a great writer I am really confused with what is going in this story. All of the characters personalities are confusing and unfitting. I don't understand what Pit means exactly by "my kids". If u could please explain to me your story, I'll try to reread and gain a better understanding. I'm sur talented writer but I just need more explanation. /:l
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I recommended this story to a friend and was really disappointed by her response. She told me she couldn't finish the first chapter because it was boring and confusing. She skipped all chapters and only read the last chapter. She said she didn't get it and I argued back saying it was because she skipped most of the chapters, of course she wouldn't get it. I felt upset because this story was the reason why I love Ike x Marth. Maybe it didn't fit her genre or maybe she didn't care for Ike x Marth but really I was just so upset that all I could do was defend this story which I was proud of doing. To me, this story will give me nostalgic feels and a reason for me to pick it up again if I'm ever in the mood for Ike x Marth. You're amazing and I want you to keep writing Ike x Marth. Fanfics of them gives me strength. I know my friend has her own opinions, but I selfishly wished she liked the same story as I did. Oh, look at me ramble away... I get off topic quickly but please, please, please write more. I love your writing style and I hope you don't ever change it. Thank you for all the amazing stories. I wish you luck from here onwards.
copperjellyroll chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
EEP. Lol I don't know how to do links on FF.
Hopefully it works this time?:
fav . me / d7btnua
[no spaces]
If it doesn't you can probably just find me on DeviantArt ;u;
Copperjellyroll chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
This story actually is super nolgastic because I started reading it back in 2008, when it was still incomplete, then only rediscovered it now, as I'm getting back into SSBB because of SSB4 coming out soon ;u;

;u; I can never put into words how much I adore your stories and writing style.
So I drew some fanart instead: /d7btnua

You're amazing, keep doing what you do!
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Well this is just one of the most adorable things in the entire freaking world!

I usually don't read fics like this (as in not-Brawlers fics) but I really enjoyed this. I found it realistic, relatable, and totally adorable. That happens to be the amount of intelligent things I have to say on the topic, so let me just tell you this was very good and I might have to haunt more of your stories!

Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
OHMIARCEUS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.

*has no good, thought out review to leave, chooses to go on instead*

Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
I seriously love Link in this FanFiction. XD He's hilarious.

Ahhhh! Marth knows Ike likes him! It was almost a date. This is just adorable somehow.

Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Well this is just adorable, isn't it? I think you captured Ike's crush perfectly, we've all been there. Sometimes it's confusing to follow what's happening and who's talking to who, but that might just be because I'm a little bit distracted.

Anyway, I really liked the conversation between Link and Marth when Link told him he thinks Ike likes him. X3 Adorable.

So, I'm going to continue now!

bethanykim101 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
This is awesome! Are you going to make a sequel? If you are make sure to tell me!
radioactive edelweiss chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
man, i loved this

it's just pure genius

and so sweeett

deffo worth staying up late to finish reading

(sleep deprived college student, i empathise with those two)

thanks for writing it 3