Reviews for Hidden
Grellexiting chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Aaahhhh! This is adorable...but the publish-date tells me it probably won't be continued...D:
Konyi chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Saddest thing ever really, that this story was just left like this. The first chapter is so promising. You really need to continue this, I know it's been a while, quite a while, actually, but I would so love it if you updated it :)
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
poor sora

UPdate soon plese
Biteme4eturn-t chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ah thats it I'm hooked, I hope you can update soon this story is so interesting.
Naokiru Michiyuki chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I'm sort of really late, but I have to agree with every other "late" reviews and beg you to write the next parts! D

I love LeonxSora!
XxAkira-MariexX chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
kso, i just read your epic win of a story, and i think you should keep it up. i also want you to know that, even though this story is two years old, i added it to my story alerts. keep up the good work :3
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I know it's been two years but please, PLEAAASE update again! I love this fic already!
kyotoxo1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i really love it! continue please! and add lemons. :D they make my day.
Ola-May chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is awesome so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Kunai Youki chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Holy crap! wow that was refreshingly good, not to mention a nice twist on things! You can bet I'll kerp on reading this story, and I shall be a most faithful reveiwer!

Keep the awesomeness coming!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Omg please continue!

Love it so far!
Bella216 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
LOL i can't wait to see what happens next!
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
more please thsi is really good and i cant weight to find what will happen next
antidegenerate chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
lol i want to see Leon practice those kinky fetishes on sora. 8D

update? ]
distorted-memories01 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I'm loving it so far. And i'm very curious to see what happens. Please continue.