Reviews for Ages: A Fanon VS Canon
Yira chapter 1 . 3/2
wow. thats a really thorough analysis.
Lorii-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
*cough*, 've been silently complaining about those fics too even though they're a good fic, but still! they should know better than to have wrong facts! i knew their age ranges too except maybe botan and some others..kinda glad you posted this *thumbs up*
CEED chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
OK, I may be wrong, but i'm pretty sure i heard/read somewhere that kitsune lose tails when they cheat death, so technically kurama could be older than five thousand, couldn't he?
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
... But I thought Kurama had 5 tails... I stopped the anime and counted...

Other then that bit of confusion... THANK YOU FOR USING COMMON SENSE!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
this is good, do some of the other characters from yu yu, inuyasha and other series
crazykk2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Nice fict.! It was educating, i never knew how old Koenma was (or at least the minimum age). I liked when Hiei found out he was "600". lol
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I had always rather some clarity on that issue. I may dart off the paved cannon road in wild swerves, but I do try to keep background information right, and a fix a specific time frame for my deviations where all prior IS cannon. DoI,AoF for example, cannon until all the characters are dead, and then things get mixed up. Or FT, cannon until Kuronue's death. Or IWNOT, cannon until after Darks sealing (anime, not manga) then twisted terribly out of shape after.

...Plot bunnies are really evil, some times. *pet Model!Timetravel!Daisuke sadly* (I'm afraid Keiji got ahold of him, if you have any knowledge of the series.)

I like this. Quite interesting. And useful. (Yay! Proof!
My blue rose chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Interesting fic but some of it’s not cannon. In the anime and manga Kurama has 5 tails which means that he is either 500 or 1,0 years old. The YYH English dub mistranslated (I have read the entire manga and own the Japanese anime). There is a myth that says a Kitsune turns silver (called a ginkitsune) at 1,0 when it gets its first tail but this is rather obscure. The most popular belike is that Kitsune get a tail every 100 years. Then again Kurama uses plants which has nothing to do with Kitsune whatsoever and is something Yoshihiro Togashi completely made up. I personally believe that he is 500 years old because a) If he was 5,0 he’d be older than Raizen and more powerful you’d think and b) People have only been living in Japan for 2,0 years and 700 years ago there was no Keikai so 500 just makes more sense to me.
ladyasile chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
sigh... ages are troublesome. great fic! you clearly pointed out (i seriosuly doubt that anyone can make it clearer than this!) their ages and the problems that often rise from lack of knowledge or forgetfulness. oh, happy birthday!

:-)