Reviews for Asylum
Wander-bird chapter 1 . 6/17
Awwwww Why?

Why why why why?

Roxas died and I really did not see that coming and I was like 'hotdamn this girl's got talent'

And I also thought Riku put her in the asylum and that's why he wouldn't tell her anything :P

Hehe BUT WHO CARES This was really, really beautiful!

Well done and congratz ! :P
secretsofgray chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Beautiful. Brokenly, twistedly, insanely, BEAUTIFUL.
Toki chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Wow...just wow. This is 's so twisted that I can't say I enjoyed reading it, but I couldn't stop reading; nor can I deny its brilliance. Props to you

Aw, Riku...3 The angst is unbearable T_T
TheWorldSpins chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Awesome. I loved this!

And I got sad when Roxas died.

And sad when Riku died. It was all so sad. Ish.
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow...*claps* You really captured everything well.
sakuraii chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh my God. This was beautiful. I loved it. This is certainly one of the best KH oneshots I've ever read. I loved how you made every one of the characters, especially Riku, Axel, Roxas and crazy Alice, lol. I almost cried at the end, After hearing about Namine's abuse and how Riku killed her father, and then when the two of them died. The poison was a great idea, and the excerpt from Romeo & Juliet was the icing on the cake. Beautifully written.

shibara1310 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Dang...I can tell you that it was definitely worth 45 minutes of reading. Holy crap. That was depressing. The ending confused me slightly...was Axel bad or something along those lines?

I think that Namine's past is so freaking sad. Riku was heroic, wasn't he, though? But dang...It was very interesting in the first half of the story, since she kept on forgetting things. I think I was kind of surprised when Roxas died. That was sad...And I don't even like him that much. XD But anywho...I really loved this. It was very different...and I just love Namiku, so yay. And I like AkuNami, too, so double yay.

Great job...this is probably the longest oneshot I've ever read. XD

Jaded-Raindrop chapter 1 . 7/5/2008

It's Namiku! CHIYOKO-brand namiku, to be specific! AND THEREFORE IT IS AUTOMATICALLY AWESOME.

But omg, this is so full of win and super pwnage.

psh. I don't think there are words for how I feel about this. It's just so...brilliant. And you used your prompts so much better than I used mine. -hides in shame-

And I love Riku's absolute devotion to Namine. -sigh of happiness- It made me feel all warm inside, even though the tragic circumstance.

And Axel?

silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
eh. okay.

just keep in mind that i know how much work you put into this, and so. i say this with love.

i'm sort of disappointed. like, this isn't your best work. you had me in love with it. until about here; Riku can’t stop crying. He holds her cold, cold body to his chest, cradling it gently with his arm, but warming her is futile. The tears roll down his face, and the air is so cold, it’s almost as if they were freezing - and beyond something in the last bit just declined. it was odd and rushed and throwed the story into a whole different place. was really confusing.i didn't like how the illnesses weren't really explain, there could have been a lot more character development. oh and like, the whole axel delusional thing. it. just. striked me as odd. iunno, didn't really like it. *sighface* it got me all confused, and annoyed. so its like blah.

but there was the extreme amazingness. like the whole memory supression pills, and roxas's death. and the amazing having cloud and aerith as roxas's parentsface. there was the whole this was well planned out. and epic which made it amazing. there was the quoting shakes that was amazing. wonderful use of prompts and you nailed characters. like naminé, and sora made me lawls and like axel being all "burning this down makes logical sense obviously." i loved axel. and roxas. AND THE WHOLE HAVING ALICE IN THE ASYLUM SQUEE. SO CRAXY CUTE OKAY. the imagery, and similes are great. and like, it was well planned out, and humourness but you promised tears - and there where none. maybe, that's why i was all ERK. or something.

this was a change not only style, and length. but your amount of amazingness. you made hate and love this fic at the same time, and that takes alot mad ass skill. s oo o o oo o oo d luck chuck.
Cranberry Scoop chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Ohmylord. This is beautiful.
Mary C. Smith chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
that was quite possibly one of my fav fanfics.
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
As soon as i realized what was going on, which was like when axel explained it, i was freaking out. I feel so empty now. And sad. This is one of the most interesting stories I've read. You did an amazing job and i wish i could say more.
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I can't breathe.

No seriously I can't.

Not only am I left /speechless/... but hot daymn... OMHFG.

THIS has to be one of THE bestest pieces you've EVER written. It's SO emotional, and I was just caught up in EVERYthing! Like, my GOD!

Where the eff should I begin?~?

1. The brilliant plot line. You had me totally entranced. I wanted to read more and more and MORE, just so I could know what was going on. Having the readers follow Namine's thought-processes - AMAZING! The repressed memories? AMAZING? And Axel? AMAZING!

2. Riku's love for her. ZOLY CRAP. It was so heartfelt. I felt SO much for Riku, and I felt SO bad for him... he loved her so much, and she couldn't even remember him! Yet, he still stayed by her side! He is SUCH a sweetheart! REALLY!

3. Back to Axel (lol). His role in the story was awesomely played out - just BRILLIANT. And CREEPY. But still, BRILLIANT. I never saw it coming, but I enjoyed it all the same. She was just THAT torn up about Roxas... it seemed fitting that Axel would show up the way he did! (And the fact that he's insane added a nice touch to the whole situation!)

4. Some of the lines you delivered were REALLY good. I tried to go back and find the particular ones I liked, but I can't find them - but believe me, they were awesome.

5. This whole goddamn fic was just plain full of fantabulousness. Nuff said. (And my brain is starting to wane from lack of sleep, so I apologize for the list coming to an end, hee) ;)

ANYwho... yeah. Overall, you did a great job. I thought you incorporated your prompts really well, and you put together the "theme" of Romeo and Juliet really well. Super awesome job, love! And AW! Thanks for the dedication - this is totally going on to the faves. Thanks again, and once more, a job well done!

much, much love,

P.S. A HUGE happy birthday to you (though I'm a day late - much apologies) - AND that gift-fic is seriously on its way. I'm just trying to figure out how to actually end it, lol. But itsa comin'!