Reviews for All At Once
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was fantastic! Though I think you missed puttin an 'in' where it should be.
cyathula chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
beautifully written i almost thought zack was going to bring cloud to see aeris and have her commune with ezra and nathan...
Arashi Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/11/2008 was so sad! I wanna give them both a hug now! Poor Cloud... You did really well coming up with something so deep from just the one scene in the game. I'm very impressed.
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
... d'aw, TTTT you're making me cry. I loved this, anyway. so sweet
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oh, this is such a moving and powerful fic! Poor Cloud!

And I adored how Zack searched for him just to talk. You're really good at portraying their friendship!

Great work!
mgbp7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I loved this fic for many of the same reasons I loved Crisis Core. Zack's maturity and integrity really came to the fore as the game progressed, and your story exemplified that very well. Your characterizations of both Zack and Cloud felt spot on and... this was just a very touching take on their friendship. You know, it seems like there are a lot of Zack/Cloud stories out there, many of which have them as more than friends... and yet their friendship in your story manages to be more "intimate" than a lot of the yaoi stories out there, I think.

On another note, I just realized that you are the author of another story I read today concerning Barret and Cloud (which was also very well written), which actually makes me more impressed. The two stories deal with similar themes - loss and understanding from someone who has been there - but the treatment is different. The difference between Cloud's characterization in the two stories is quite marked, as it should be - Cloud in Crisis Core is quite different from FFVII Cloud as we know him throughout most (all/some) of the game. Likewise, the way Barret and Zack choose to help Cloud is in keeping with their respective personalities. What I'm trying to say is that you seem to have a knack for the finer points of the characters and their personalities. It makes your stories very believable and that much more enjoyable to read.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was really cute! I need to play crisis core.
2-Cold chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow...that was great. I really liked it. You did a super job depicting everyone’s emotions. Very well done!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw! ;_;

I love the tone you set up for the first part, introducing the readers to Cloud's friends and showing their personalities and how Cloud grew close to them. And the realism of Cloud feeling jealous when they got into SOLDIER, even though he tried to be happy for them. Oh, that's so horribly sad for them to die and for Cloud to blame himself! He totally would, too.

And poor Zack, not being able to get free to go to him at first. I love the scene of him going into the slums to find Cloud, after refusing any missions that night. X3 Poor Cloud, still stubbornly trying to be strong and not wanting to talk! I love when he finally breaks down and Zack just hugs him.

The church scene is wonderful too! The imagery of the ending, with them praying for their friends, is beautiful.

You portrayed Zack's growing maturity so well, and Cloud's vulnerability, too! It's a very poignant fic.