Reviews for Fwd: Fwd: FaeMail
Skydriane chapter 50 . 7/27/2018
I spent a lovely couple of days reading this fic every minute I could spare, only to find it unfinished. I wonder what happened to cause you all to abandon this awesome story. It is funny and sweet (and has Princess Bride references!). I hope that you may someday come back and finish it, I would love to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/2/2018
Enjoying reading faemail very much! Hope everyone will consider finishing it, as it would be a shame not to! Seeing how everything is being put together shows a lot of talent! Thankyou
YokamiYoake chapter 50 . 8/4/2015
:-D this is the funniest story I have read in a long time! And it is definetively original! Please tell me you'll continue updating it? I would love to read more and really want to know what happens next. You are a greate writer
Sinserly
YokamiYoake
loverofanime41302 chapter 33 . 7/14/2015
Oh, evil of all evils. THE SUSPENSE THO.
loverofanime41302 chapter 30 . 7/14/2015
OMG THIS IS AMAZING THEY KISSED AND THE FLUFF AND OMG I NEED MORE DETAILS AND I ALSO NEED SLEEP CUZ I HAVE TO DO STUFF TODAY BUT THE FLUFF AND THEY KISSED AND THIS IS A TIME WHEN I WISHED I COULD USE BOLD ON REVIEWS!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
Hm. So it looks like (looks like, mind you) Jareth was just being jealous and Duncan was just being overprotective re: Rob.

...The plot thickens, and there will indeed be blow-ups in the future, of the "some idiot let the fireworks get wet and still managed to set them on fire" kind.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
"...I would swear this to you." Ah, isn't it a running theme in the source mythology that the Fair Folk cannot go back on a bargain/promise?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
And Rob has officially set off my creep-o-meter. Ick. (b/c the pet thing. No one actually says that in an e-mail.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Rob - I don't think he was joking in that first one...

The Drama - Sarah's over a barrel, and Jareth has just asked a rather plot-important question. And why do I get the feeling that Sarah is eventually going to have no choice but to revoke her magical restraining order?

And finally, what the hey is the Ebstone? (I know, I know, wait till it's revealed like all the other readers.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
World-building and a magic system, and now intrigue to go with the plot. Oh, dear...

Oh, poor sweet Sarah. She's in for some nasty surprises. And Jareth's mother - I get the sense that "loon" is as much an understatement as "water is damp".
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Toby's e-mails are adorable. (Even if the lack of grammar makes my eyes hurt. Yes, I know it's deliberate.)

...[BLEEP]. I saw some plot building with the Quest and Hoggle's disappearance, but...
Gnimaerd chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
So help me, Jareth I will make shave ice out of you and grind you into leather-coated mush.

You're being exceedingly petty.
Zwart Wit chapter 50 . 3/23/2013
Hmm...I think I would like Jareth 'Mumsie' to met Valarie...I just think that would be an interesting encounter.
Ginger-Snapp chapter 50 . 3/20/2013
God damn it I can't believe I invested 50 chapters in this thing for it to end...there. I am really quite unhappy about this - the least one could do it post another chapter with a general outline of how the story would have completed. I hate not knowing.
Unhappy, ginger.
F.E.Lin78 chapter 42 . 1/23/2013
Hoo boy, that Val needs to BACK OFF. Sheesh! Maybe Sarah can pop her into one of those crystal ball thingys. LOL :)