Reviews for Fwd: Fwd: FaeMail
BiblioMatsuri chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
Hm. So it looks like (looks like, mind you) Jareth was just being jealous and Duncan was just being overprotective re: Rob.

...The plot thickens, and there will indeed be blow-ups in the future, of the "some idiot let the fireworks get wet and still managed to set them on fire" kind.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
"...I would swear this to you." Ah, isn't it a running theme in the source mythology that the Fair Folk cannot go back on a bargain/promise?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
And Rob has officially set off my creep-o-meter. Ick. (b/c the pet thing. No one actually says that in an e-mail.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Rob - I don't think he was joking in that first one...

The Drama - Sarah's over a barrel, and Jareth has just asked a rather plot-important question. And why do I get the feeling that Sarah is eventually going to have no choice but to revoke her magical restraining order?

And finally, what the hey is the Ebstone? (I know, I know, wait till it's revealed like all the other readers.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
World-building and a magic system, and now intrigue to go with the plot. Oh, dear...

Oh, poor sweet Sarah. She's in for some nasty surprises. And Jareth's mother - I get the sense that "loon" is as much an understatement as "water is damp".
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Toby's e-mails are adorable. (Even if the lack of grammar makes my eyes hurt. Yes, I know it's deliberate.)

...[BLEEP]. I saw some plot building with the Quest and Hoggle's disappearance, but...
Gnimaerd chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
So help me, Jareth I will make shave ice out of you and grind you into leather-coated mush.

You're being exceedingly petty.
Zwart Wit chapter 50 . 3/23/2013
Hmm...I think I would like Jareth 'Mumsie' to met Valarie...I just think that would be an interesting encounter.
Ginger-Snapp chapter 50 . 3/20/2013
God damn it I can't believe I invested 50 chapters in this thing for it to end...there. I am really quite unhappy about this - the least one could do it post another chapter with a general outline of how the story would have completed. I hate not knowing.
Unhappy, ginger.
F.E.Lin78 chapter 42 . 1/23/2013
Hoo boy, that Val needs to BACK OFF. Sheesh! Maybe Sarah can pop her into one of those crystal ball thingys. LOL :)
F.E.Lin78 chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
Jereth's brief email at the end of this chapter: priceless. Talk about the master of understatement, LOL.
F.E.Lin78 chapter 29 . 1/22/2013
This is one of the most clever & amazing fanfics I've ever read. I've chuckled & laughed out loud so many times but I have to say I just about peed my pants after reading Toby's email about Sarah & Jereth having the cooties. Hoo, boy. Wiping tears of laughter from my face. This is a wonderful & rollicking read so far & I love how you all manage to tell several stories & plot lines woven around the central relationship (love?) story, all in emails! I read some of the comments & am sad to read that there's no closure at the end but I will have to continue reading & see for myself. So far, thank you for a wonderful story.
ZutarianNaiad chapter 50 . 12/29/2012
How does one handle unrequited love with a story which hasn't been updated since 2008...
Thank you for all the words, ladies.
startraveller776 chapter 50 . 10/20/2012
Seeing how this story has been abandoned for four years, I imagine we're never going to find out what happens next, eh?

Well, it was a fun read. Thanks.
startraveller776 chapter 46 . 10/20/2012
I love Hoggle in the film. You have made me hate him in this story. I know he's never had any love for Jareth, and they have had a bad history, true. But I always thought Sarah's friendship had softened him. That he works so very hard in this story to be bitter, mean, unforgiving, and tries to talk Sarah out of loving Jareth at every turn has made me feel as much for him as I do for Rob, Val, and Chenea. I despise him. I want him to disappear as much as I want them to.