Reviews for Broken
LiGiKi chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
ah! i soo can't wait for the next chapters!
LiGiKi chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
aw :(

Rosalie is so evil! I got soo mad when she started to diss him and Bella!

Love the story, though
LiGiKi chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
omg. i JUST read the first chapter and I almost cried! It's so sad... but i LOVE it! Amazing job! you really know how to set the mood.
thatswhatsheesaid chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
oh yea
Twilightistotallyawesome chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
Wow in your story maria still loves jasper...wow...wow
Twilightistotallyawesome chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
whoa i keep hearng that music duh duh dum
Angel of Sinne chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
i always wondered where Edward spent all his time tracking and hunting Victoria. Your idea is pretty original! Good Job!
Angel of Sinne chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Wow...I've never read about Alice being that cold-hearted to anyone...especially Edward! But it fits with the story though. Keep Writing! This story is really addicting!
MidnightAngel325 chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
I love how the beginning of the chapter doesn't soley depend on dialougue (sp) he is fighting with himself; his emotions scream at you. Very good job at Edwards POV.
MidnightAngel325 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
So heart wrenching. The emotions are strongly writtne, you can feel his pain. Great job!
Twilightistotallyawesome chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
ugh stop making me cry it is so sad but I'm not saying it in a mean way I'm saying your good at this
bonniebelle1107 chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Hm, still I remember more chapters than this. lol. You know, I know that I was there when you wrote this chapter. I'm fairly certain that I read it as you typed, but there's things that I don't remember. Love this chapter.

Now, post the rest. :)

Your impatient friend and beta,

Bonn
Angel of Sinne chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Love the Story! I always wanted to hear New Moon from Edward's POV. You've done it justice! Update Soon Please :)
crystalgr chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
OK, I FINALLY got to read through it ALL! Whew!

So, thanks for bringing me back into my depression!

Oh how I have missed reading the works of my 2 best friends...thanks for bringing so many emotions the the surface...that is what GREAT writing is all about.
junkfoodaddict chapter 2 . 6/12/2008