Reviews for Unexpected Places
kinkygrl chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Maybe friendship will turn to love?

Maybe Angel will realize that he doesn't need Buffy as long as he has Spike?

I'm really loving this fic, when will you Update?

Will there be Spangel soon?

UPDATE, UPDATE!
3xy chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Amazing story.
mendenbar chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
this is a strange but interesting story (of course the strangeness could be because I read the 2nd chapter first). I'm not quite sure where you are in the timeline, even if it is AU. Angel has received the Shanshu but is STILL CEO of Woof'em and Hard?(Bad pun created by amused husband when watching show.) Did he keep his vamp strength and senses? And WHY does Spike have his original hair back? Did he Shanshu also? If he is still a vamp and Angel human, there is no way Angel could keep up with spike in a drinking contest of any sort. Of course, if they are both human, then Angel would have the advantage for many reasons. Also, is this before, after, during NFA? Related to the regular canon in any way?

Also, can we give the Buff a swift kick and get him over her? If he has Shanshued, then the PTB obviously think he is worth it.

I suspect that it is Buffy who isn't worthy.

Looking forward to more as always.
xlas chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
i liked the little preview of their relationship.

i didn't like the fact that angel is again beating the hell out of himself WITHOUT a reason, that man has some serious issues to solve
RabidREject chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Awesome!
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Cool idea and I liked Angel and Will's conversation. Thanks for writing and you are a good author.