Reviews for Kidnapped by Darkness
Stormcutter684 chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
Awwww how sweet! I love the ending. I hate story's with useless crummy endings. I'm glad you decided to change Xantos to good, because I don't like that he turned dark. Awesome writing! :)
Phoenix1592 chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
very nicely done.

I'm glad Qui and Obi are reunited and Xani has come back to his senses

Obi's a fortunate kid, he's got Qui for a father figure and Xani for a brother,

hope you do a sequel soon
thorn chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
awwwwww...

is there a sequel?

if not make one

also thank you for making xani a good guy

Peace Out! :)
thorn chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
You. Are. A. Genius.

I hate Xani.

But you made me see the light in him.

You made him turn good and for that i am grateful, thanks a lot.

Have a good day.

Peace Out.
T chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
I love this story. Will there be a sequel? I hope Qui doesn't give up Obi for Ani if you go that far.
CosmicEssence chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
excellent continuation, the twist with xanatos was unexpected but very well done and all the scenes with him are really good. Obi-Wan was supposed to contact Qui-Gon an dyet that never seemed to happen even though you set it up to do so, it also seemed as though Qui-Gon never received a message from Obi. It also feels like there should be more to this story...the ending only just ends the current story thread...did u get bored with this storyline?

same as with the other one, interactions between characters, visions and the twists, humor and angsty moment were all good and done like a charm. Again I liked this one alot...too bad there isnt any more lol
Obiwan456 chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Very sweet. Nice twists, you kept me guessing. I wasn't sure if Xanatos had really changed or if he was going to be evil after all. Very nice job. ~Obi's Mom
He Who Dreams chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
I WANT A SEQUEL.
Trakrat chapter 13 . 1/28/2010
aw, this story was so good! It was nice to read a story where Xantos turned out alright :D :-)
starberries bite chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
fabulous another great story.
RaNdOmLyCrAzY chapter 13 . 11/16/2008
The story is like Obi-Wan's laughter it is really infectous. I couldn't stop reading until it was over. Lovely story 10/10
Ann Jinn chapter 13 . 10/31/2008
Again, a wonderful story. You did a masterful job of explaining the code and the reasoning by Xani. What the ideal is and what the young boy was feeling and going through right now.

Facing his fears was also an exceptional idea. The fear can be more damaging that wounds.

Sorry to see this story end.
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 13 . 10/29/2008
Aww! Geri, that's really cute! :D Well done!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Yay...I hope Xanatos can start anew again...keep up the good work!
szepilona10 chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it!

God Bless!