Reviews for Landmine
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This was a pretty good lime with Sousuke/Kaname and like I said in a review of your other fic she only really got mad when Sousuke committed a major blunder.
vravae chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
wow..ingenious! had myself skipping to the next paragraph just to see what's going to happen and come back to reread just to make sure no word goes unread..brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ok, that was genius. At first I hated the style you chose, the back and forth, but as the story progressed I had to keep myself drom skiping a paragraph just to know what would happen next. You are a fucking artist.
IdiAmeanDada chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow, most excellent.
Soharu87 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
KEEEP GOIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
Music Lover259 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Ufufufufufu. How dirty, yet clean. I loved how it was so intense. I also loved how you used the beautiful art of subtlety. 5 stars!
CatharticVevina chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow.

This is a very -sexy- and well thought fanfic O_o

ITS SO AWESOME XD You've created a hidden meaning through Sergeant Sousuke Sagara's profile XD )Made me laugh at some points )

Write more please! .
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Brilliant and original story.
Legalese chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Just because of this awesome fic, you are now officially my Fave fmp writer. Have you ever considered other symbolisms aside from landmine? I hope your muse inspires you again. :)
SunMoonNeko chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
MMMM, yummy :heart: I love how he compares her to a weapon, and not just because of her whisper ability :)

He's such a dork, and she's so rules him lol
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
ah- yeah a favorite. wow. amazing.

thanks for the read.
kooksthekook chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Okaay, after reading through it twice I still can't describe how umm intense this fic was. Simply saying it was hot would be an understatement, should I add steamy?
StarDusk chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
*fans self*

Is it just me? or it's hotter in here?

hehehe. Great job! The alternating paragraphs between narration and Sousuke's thoughts, very nicely done. :D

XOXO
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love your work. This is one of my faVorite stories about the pairing.
Scarlette Symphony chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was...superior. I really cant write my lemons/limes in such a manner as this, and Im rather JEALOUS. But its a good thing! I seriously enjoyed this quick one shot -no pun intended there- you tweak the characters just slightly to fit the scenario, but yet keep much of their originality, therefore a very realistic happening for the pairing. (I mean, if you can CALL anime relationships realistic) True to character actions and thougts, absolutely loved it.