Reviews for Spiritual Twins
RevDorothyL chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I'd read this previously over on TtH, but enjoyed re-reading it here! I'm always glad to see Christopher get the telling-off he so richly deserves and I LOVE any story in which Luke and Lorelai (and Rory) figure out that they're meant to be together as a family much, much earlier in their shared history - hopefully allowing Rory to have an even more supportive family than in canon and perhaps avoid some of those Horrible experiences related to Logan's Dad, etc..
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
really i know you said to deal but that changes a lot of her character that we see throughout the show, I leave this story in your hands it is your self expression so if this is how you're going i will see it through
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
That was AWESOME! I loved it, and I'm sorry about the Chris thing but he is just not my fave character...LOVE LUKE/Lorelai and the idea of her just not taking any chances...LOVE THAT!

THANKS:D
Miguel51 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Sex on the wedding night, eh? Well, crazy things have happened on GG. Like when they suggested that Logan was a good boyfriend instead of being a serious cheater. Anyhow, nice fic. Loving the JavaJunkie-ness.
Miguel51 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
So Lorelai has a major case of blue balls? Or rather, blue ovaries? 'cause that's a loooooooonnnnnggggg time to go without.
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
'She feared for Rory, knowing that half of her genes came from him. She imagined her being like him: shacking up with some society guy or getting arrested for stealing somebody's boat or something.'

That was hilarious! It explains why Rory became so shallow, she was channeling her father! While dating a shrimp clone of her father as well. ...okay, that last part is more disturbing than funny, but anyway, great fic thus far.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
That was AWESOME! I love LUKE! and YAY for the way you set everything up...very NICE!

THANKS:D
zigpal chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
Loved this story. And the sappy ending. I have to say I'm a sucker for a good Luke and Lorelai happy ending.
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
So will a sequl be in the works

good story
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
good chapter
amosthegreat chapter 9 . 7/31/2008
that was really short, you could do a sequel
Guitar Hero chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Please go on! Don't make me cause suicide! (that would be really messy)
amosthegreat chapter 7 . 7/19/2008
awe so cyte im all teary
chloe2007 chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
Aw I loved this chapter. Chris is to immature and needs to stay faraway from Rory & Lorelai. Update soon
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 7/17/2008