Reviews for Spike: After the Fall
David Fishwick chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
Nice chapter and I liked Cordelia's comment. Please update soon and thanks for writing a good story.
Imzadi chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
So it was a combination of dumb luck & Lorne's poor markmanship that saved Lindsey's life. Too bad about Eve (I wonder where Kate Lockley is. . .), but I wanted someone better for him. I never did like her. At least Angel accepts that Lindsey is back. I'm glad he & Cordelia are happy. What about Buffy? Buffy & Lindsey? They're both short. . .
XRaiderV1 chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
wow, another rabbit outta the hat, just how many do you have in that top hat of yours?

keep it coming!
David Fishwick chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
I love this and please update soon. Who is the new CEO? Thanks for writing and you are a good author.
Imzadi chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
Thank you for "good" Lindsey. It's nice to see he was smart enough to wear a bulletproof vest or put a protective charm around himself before going off with Lorne to battle the demons. What a coincidence to find Angel, Cordelia, & Connor at the airport. How will Lindsey afford a ticket to Rome (or will the PTB get him one)?
Imzadi chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
The old friend? Harmony? Drusilla? I guess he has to see Buffy in Rome. I hope Lorne feels some guilt for killing Lindsey. He should.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
So Harmony still has a crush on Spike? Not too surprising. I'm guessing that's why she called. Interesting demon there. I'm a little surprised about Ava, the slayer. Could she be working undercover for Buffy?
XRaiderV1 chapter 8 . 6/24/2008
the big apple, eh?

bout time those two got some downtime, they deserve it.
XRaiderV1 chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
seriously, what do demons have against cars?

I cant stress the question enough...

as for harmony, I smell a triple agent...

outstanding chapter!
michellealx8 chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
Just wanted to say that I love the story so far. and on a side note I think the CEO might be Wesley.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
As I recall, Lindsey was working for The Powers in your other After the Fall story, so I'm hoping he'll be good here as well. After all, he died fighting the Black Thorn. The GPS in the car is a good idea. Nice to see Harmony again. It must be Wes, as she wouldn't have reacted that way to Hamilton.
XRaiderV1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
that there's some mission impossible stunts at the end of the chapter.

very nice.
XRaiderV1 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
talk about getting run out of town.

excellent action scenes!
Imzadi chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Gunn was never my favorite character (I was upset when he, rather than Lindsey, became the fifth regular in season 2), but I'm sorry he became a vampire. He deserved better. Thank you for letting us know about Kate. I don't read the comics, so I didn't know. You haven't said yet if we'll see Lindsey. . .

I guess Grissom, Catherine, Nick, Greg, Brass, Hodges, & Wendy now have their work cut out for them. R.I.P. Warrick Brown.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
Once you told me that Lindsey wasn't the CEO (and again, thanks), it occurred to me that it might be either Wes or Angel. I'm looking forward to seeing who it is. So poor Gunn is back on the side of evil. I'm really sorry. He doesn't even seem to have any lingering feelings for Fred.

I'm looking forward to seeing Illyria tackle the casinos. She would have a great poker face and could probably control the slots very easily.

I can think of some people they could very logically run into in Vegas-Lorne, Gwen Raiden, Oz (he is a musician, after all), Kate Lockley (where did she go after Epiphany?).

You do NOT need to put a comma in front of a clause that starts with "before."
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »