Reviews for Drawn to your darkness, Addicted to your light
Korregidora chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Oh man...I've been reduced to a blubbering idiot. Such a beautiful and heartbreaking story! I recently came across this pairing and they are amazing together. However it does seem to always end in sadness. Um...I'm gonna go look for tissues now. (Sniffles)
NV chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
You sent me on a emotional rollercoaster ride. This was everything. I thank you with my whole heart. Thank you thank you. I could throttle you haha but I won't because I need you alive to write more. Again, I cannot thank you enough for what you've done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You are my savior. I've been wanting to read about itachi and iruka. Surely, you were sent from the heavens to provide such agonizing bliss.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Type your review for this chapter here... great story! made me cry.
jj chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
wow that was assume
jj chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
wow that was one of the most amasing stories super duper woper excellent job
S.B.N.O chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
That made me sad!
S.B.N.O chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I love it! Don't lay off drinking! It's great!
wickedhpnerd chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
This story is brilliant! I'm a hardcore KakaIru fan, but I really adored the ItaIru here! Iruka's portrayl in this was absolutely amazing! I really like that he kept mementos from the people he lost. And he saw Naruto as still needing him. I also really like how Itachi and Iruka's relationship kept building up and up, and it was so hot! As a KakaIru shipper, I really liked their interactions as friends actually, and the part where Itachi was jealous was just the best! One of my faorite parts was the whole Forest/Grass bit, it was really cool to see the emotional parts (like Iruka reacting to Ita being blind, and Ita killing for Iruka), and of course incredibly sexy parts (2 Itachi's!) here! LOL at the kids going on about him being a secret hunter-nin! And I really like how much his students care for him. I know this is random, but I really like that Itachi went and killed that grass-nin that knew about them.
And of course the catching part and Iruka finding out that Kakashi was hound. I know I went on about how Iruka's character is amazing but so is Itachi's and Kakashi's! I really felt for Itachi. And Kakashi was perfect, he was just the best, everything he did, he really did help Iruka in his toughest times, and he proved that he really did indeed love Iruka. Also I like that he got upset with Iruka when Iruka's pendent burned his eye. It showed that he was still human and still could get upset. And part of me adores that it ended with Iruka falling in love with Kakashi, but still honoring Itachi's memory, because it felt realistic, you are able to love again after loss and have it be wonderful , also I like that it took time, and it was just beautiful! Oh yeah, and Iruka getting all up in that elder's face was badass! And Sasuke here! I really do like that Iruka described his embrace as a mix between Itachi's and Kakashi, that's so perfect and fits so well!
All in all, I really liked this story, it's amazing, well written, it made me cry at points and it's definitely a favorite!
mizscha chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
oh god, how could u make this couple(itairu) into something so sweet? never expect it to be this good, yeah. i was bored out of my mind and decided to give this story a chance, bcos i see kakairu at the summary, but i changed my mind, itairu is something i never thought i would root for and dear god, it was so sad, i pity itachi and this fic changes my view of him, love does that to people, change people into someone better or worse, couldn't agree more on that part, and the same initial I.U is totally sweet and weird,i never notice that. btw i enjoyed this and prolly gonna read ten times more, thx for writing this n sorry i leave such a long review
Peacock Slayer chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Wow, this is just so beautiful. There aren't many fanfictions like this and I'm glad that you did this so well.
Ledophole chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I've NEVER read and Itachi/Iruka fanfiction. This was so beautifully written. Thank you
DemonTuffy18 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
So deep...your amazing...
WhitenyRose chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
so you may or may not remeber but im the wierdo that sent you a crazy review yesterday. And yes, i was really sobbing, so no i probably didnt make any sense. I'm sorry you had to see that.

The way you portrayed the characters was realistic and their emotions were real and touching. i could understand why each character made their decisions and it was easy to feel their anguish, espesailly at the end. many times authors write so that a story is all fluffy or all tragic but yours was a perfect mix between the two, horribly tragic while still sweet.

it really shows how in real life you can be in love with more than one person, how feelings are too complicated and you cant ever make them fit into a perfect little box. because iruka was so torn between itachi and kakashi i couldnt help but wish there was a perfect solution when there obviously wouldnt be.

when you said that the final sex seen was odd, i was not sure what to expect after chapter 1 but i have to say, i thought it was touching which probably makes me wierd. but it was amazingly well writen.

i loved that it followed the actual story line even though it made for a sade story, it made all of the characters more vivid because i could draw on information i already knew. the whole story fit well into the original world and if i had my way (or you had yours) i would make kishimoto publish your story line, it would make naruto even more worth it.

i'm actually going to read your story again, and i might review again if i think of more to say... i didnt find many, like maybe two errors and i was surprised because the chapters were so long (nicely surprised).

Alright, i'll stop rambling. oh, i'll also read some of your other stories, which do you suggest?
WhitenyRose chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
ok, you have me sobbing. i'll come back and write another review i'm a mess and i blame you entirely it is so good. obviously.