Reviews for Drawn to your darkness, Addicted to your light
Annie chapter 3 . 2/29
So this has got to be like my 10th or so time reading this story. I never get tired of it and I always cry. I don't know if you'll get this but thank you so much for writing this story
Nv chapter 1 . 2/16
I would have loved to read about Itachi noticing Iruka's scar on his face. It must be just me but I can't wholely imagine Iruka when his scar across his face isn't mentioned here and there. But this overall is my one and only favorite crackfic.
VeryBoredSoul chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Okay, so I've never read Itachi and Iruka before, but I decided to give this a chance, and I honestly liked it. I was scared, confused, but I do like it! You write emotional situations very well. Like, I was almost in tears whenever Kakashi reflected on being Iruka's second choice. And when Iruka discovered Itachi being killed? Again, almost in tears. Your characterization was good in this one, except I picture Itachi maybe a bit more talkative? I don't know though, to each his own, right? :) Amazing job!
florencesigna chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
I I can't begin to tell you what this made me feel. an emotional rollercoaster at first I just wasn't sure but as I kept reading I enjoyed this story the whole way through. thank you for this wonderful story
jj chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
second time reading that fic and I still get emotional
R chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
This story was absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking all the same. No words I could ever find to express what I am feeling at the moment could ever hold a candle to what I am truly feeling. Thank you for this wonderful story you have shown us. :)
Korregidora chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Oh man...I've been reduced to a blubbering idiot. Such a beautiful and heartbreaking story! I recently came across this pairing and they are amazing together. However it does seem to always end in sadness. Um...I'm gonna go look for tissues now. (Sniffles)
NV chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
You sent me on a emotional rollercoaster ride. This was everything. I thank you with my whole heart. Thank you thank you. I could throttle you haha but I won't because I need you alive to write more. Again, I cannot thank you enough for what you've done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You are my savior. I've been wanting to read about itachi and iruka. Surely, you were sent from the heavens to provide such agonizing bliss.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Type your review for this chapter here... great story! made me cry.
jj chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
wow that was assume
jj chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
wow that was one of the most amasing stories super duper woper excellent job
S.B.N.O chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
That made me sad!
S.B.N.O chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I love it! Don't lay off drinking! It's great!
wickedhpnerd chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
This story is brilliant! I'm a hardcore KakaIru fan, but I really adored the ItaIru here! Iruka's portrayl in this was absolutely amazing! I really like that he kept mementos from the people he lost. And he saw Naruto as still needing him. I also really like how Itachi and Iruka's relationship kept building up and up, and it was so hot! As a KakaIru shipper, I really liked their interactions as friends actually, and the part where Itachi was jealous was just the best! One of my faorite parts was the whole Forest/Grass bit, it was really cool to see the emotional parts (like Iruka reacting to Ita being blind, and Ita killing for Iruka), and of course incredibly sexy parts (2 Itachi's!) here! LOL at the kids going on about him being a secret hunter-nin! And I really like how much his students care for him. I know this is random, but I really like that Itachi went and killed that grass-nin that knew about them.
And of course the catching part and Iruka finding out that Kakashi was hound. I know I went on about how Iruka's character is amazing but so is Itachi's and Kakashi's! I really felt for Itachi. And Kakashi was perfect, he was just the best, everything he did, he really did help Iruka in his toughest times, and he proved that he really did indeed love Iruka. Also I like that he got upset with Iruka when Iruka's pendent burned his eye. It showed that he was still human and still could get upset. And part of me adores that it ended with Iruka falling in love with Kakashi, but still honoring Itachi's memory, because it felt realistic, you are able to love again after loss and have it be wonderful , also I like that it took time, and it was just beautiful! Oh yeah, and Iruka getting all up in that elder's face was badass! And Sasuke here! I really do like that Iruka described his embrace as a mix between Itachi's and Kakashi, that's so perfect and fits so well!
All in all, I really liked this story, it's amazing, well written, it made me cry at points and it's definitely a favorite!