Reviews for Drawn to your darkness, Addicted to your light
narileelovechild chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
AMAZING STORY! I felt like crying for Itachi!
Annie chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
So this has got to be like my 10th or so time reading this story. I never get tired of it and I always cry. I don't know if you'll get this but thank you so much for writing this story
Nv chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I would have loved to read about Itachi noticing Iruka's scar on his face. It must be just me but I can't wholely imagine Iruka when his scar across his face isn't mentioned here and there. But this overall is my one and only favorite crackfic.
VeryBoredSoul chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Okay, so I've never read Itachi and Iruka before, but I decided to give this a chance, and I honestly liked it. I was scared, confused, but I do like it! You write emotional situations very well. Like, I was almost in tears whenever Kakashi reflected on being Iruka's second choice. And when Iruka discovered Itachi being killed? Again, almost in tears. Your characterization was good in this one, except I picture Itachi maybe a bit more talkative? I don't know though, to each his own, right? :) Amazing job!
florencesigna chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
I I can't begin to tell you what this made me feel. an emotional rollercoaster at first I just wasn't sure but as I kept reading I enjoyed this story the whole way through. thank you for this wonderful story
jj chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
second time reading that fic and I still get emotional
R chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
This story was absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking all the same. No words I could ever find to express what I am feeling at the moment could ever hold a candle to what I am truly feeling. Thank you for this wonderful story you have shown us. :)
Korregidora chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Oh man...I've been reduced to a blubbering idiot. Such a beautiful and heartbreaking story! I recently came across this pairing and they are amazing together. However it does seem to always end in sadness. Um...I'm gonna go look for tissues now. (Sniffles)
NV chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
You sent me on a emotional rollercoaster ride. This was everything. I thank you with my whole heart. Thank you thank you. I could throttle you haha but I won't because I need you alive to write more. Again, I cannot thank you enough for what you've done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You are my savior. I've been wanting to read about itachi and iruka. Surely, you were sent from the heavens to provide such agonizing bliss.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Type your review for this chapter here... great story! made me cry.
jj chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
wow that was assume
jj chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
wow that was one of the most amasing stories super duper woper excellent job
S.B.N.O chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
That made me sad!
S.B.N.O chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I love it! Don't lay off drinking! It's great!