Reviews for Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have
Cecily chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
love your story and FYI I saw the Anastasia quote you put in this chapter. very nice.
Lady LunaMoon chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
I'm so confused, I thought that Karina loved Peter and now she is marrying Caspian and she quite clearly loves him too! Awesome story-line by the way, just rather confusing!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
glanced into the water, "I see a stupid little nobody, with no past and no future."
Pretty sure that's from Anastasia(: My favourite film when i was like 4...hah, i loved rasputin and the bugs...and bartok...I betcha havent a clue what i'm nattering on about...blehhh
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
I really like this story, Karina is so awesome! "I see a stupid little nobody, with no past and no future." Did you get that quote from Anastasia?
Link's Rose chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
actually, it translates to shut up. XD I just went on google translate, but im sure thats the ruder version of it..still, XD This is so cute though!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 17 . 1/19/2011
love it!
ZatsuneMikuChan chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
i love how she's in caspian's arms, he just said, "hush my love" and she worries about peter. LOL! lovin' the story, you're doing great!
ZatsuneMikuChan chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I LOVE this story! you're doing very well, and everyone seems to be in character, even in such odd conditions.
keysmashtoinfinityandbeyond chapter 17 . 2/6/2010
OMG

i loved this story.i think its great how you can make all the characters kinda crazy, yet still totally in character. Love it. Can wait to read the sequel so im gonna wrap up this review. keep writin and good luck in future ffs or stories!
jazzstfu chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Oh, ho, ho!

How the hell did she get a damned pop-tart?

And Peter and Caspian BOTH liking her?

Ah, God. There is no border-line about it; she is a downright SUE.
Ms. Mimi Elphie-Amy chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I find this a very good story! Though I found some spelling mistakes, but either then that it's great!
jazzstfu chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Um.

Okay, first?

No chat-speak. For Gods' sake, please, no chat speak.

Tone your character down just a bit, if she's anymore eccentric, she'll be borderline Mary-Sue.

Don't get offended, I'm just speaking out.

I like the story though. Also, Peter. :)
nothing chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
just to let you know he said shut up my love
Nomannic chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very nice. Cellphones in Narnia... but that thing with her dad, really sucks...
NeroLieto chapter 17 . 12/13/2008
It was so good. One of the funniest stories I've ever read ("Holy Joe Jonas!" is one of my favourites ;])

I'll go and read the sequel now, haha.