Reviews for Best of Me
jayjay chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
nnnnnngh.

i came.
Amaymon chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love love love love love loved this!

Hahaha, I think I have the same sick and twisted mind as you.

SexBloodSexeh!

haha.

I'm just wondering though, what was the percentage that Light was Kira before that little... "shower incident"? lol.
hamaell chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
The dirty is good, the blood is good (really, really good), and the whole fic is just plain awesome.

I especially like the way in which you explained things, it was like magic

The ending seemed a bit sudden, though :/ (altough, that might have been because I was so intrigued by the story.. Yeah, that's probably why. Forget that last one )

Anyway, well done!
MaxS.Outlaw chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I like it!
Sambart chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very funny and totaly exhilarating ]

Love it XD
Leatherbull chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Beautiful.
Rebeccer chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Oh wow. This was honestly the most amazing, true-to-character LxLight lemon I have ever read. Mostly they're all "Oh, let's put all this hatred behind us and love everybody!" type of Mary Poppins relationships. This included both the sexual attraction and the hatred in a beautifully written story.

A fantastic read.
Ayatsuru-A Breath Of Meaning chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I'm sorry to everyone els, but... this is the best LightxL story I have ever read. Amazing, glorious, INCREDIBLE! I cannot believe there aren't that many reviews. People should take the time to review something as... PURELY AMAZING as this. I loved it through to the very last word.

...Omg is that creepy? D Sorry. But I really did love it. AWESOME AMAZING JOB. SUCH BRILLIANT WRITING!
SerenNoir chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Very well-written and absurdly good for a sadistic sex scene at that.

But you did screw up the timeline a lot, enough for it to be considered kind of AU.

You mentioned that they had only been handcuffed for two days. During that period of time, Light hadn't regained his memories back so he honestly believed he wasn't Kira.

But if you pretend you had never said anything about the chain and it was after he got his memory back, the story works really well.

You're very talented, it was a good read.
Seeker Zenn chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh My God. That was f*ing AMAZING! ep! it was so good.
ThatRosieSparkle chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Ah! Nosebleed!

*runs away*

Nicely done - there was some beautiful imagery in there.

Keep writing!

- rosie

(Also, "heroine" needs to drop its E, and "extacy" should be 'ecstasy' XD)
kuroichigousagi chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow. Yeah, that was... brilliant. You weren't wrong on the warning... and I wasn't disappointed! Two Thumbs Up.
KiTAmOrA chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Awesome. :D

-LL
StaticClingPro chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Keep the story posted I love the deails .