Reviews for Delightful Measures
ktran6916 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This story really made my day! It was funny and sweet! As always, your stories make me smile and help me forget about reality for awhile. Thank you for writing this.
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Perfection.
pervydaisy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
made me smile, it was so cute at the end a saucy riza is my favorite :D
spinninground chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
*sigh* I miss your writing, but it hurts to much to reread the first story. Perhaps the second, then? This was great. Like a tiny look forward. I'm sorry to hear that you're ill, and that you may never return to FMA, but I wish you all the best, and will probably continually check your profile in the hopes that you've changed your mind. All the best.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was fantastic! I felt it was very much in character and overall it was just funny and It made me feel good to read it. :)
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Heeheehee... I knew that it would be a miniskirt! (How could any obsessive FMA fan not?...) The way you wrote this was great, as was Riza's interaction with our newly named Fuhrer. Poor Mustang always has so much paperwork...and Hawkeye to make him do it. Quite a good story.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was really nice. I'm usually not much for long description of people's clothes or bodies, but I really liked Hawkeye's appraisal of her body in the mirror and the description of her clothes and everything. And it wasn't gratuitous - it had meaning for the story, which is why it really worked for me. Nice seeing all the characters and their various promotions - especially Armstrong (Alex), since Mustang's military is one Armstrong can flourish in. Lovely that you mentioned Hughes, and talked about the Act that they both wanted and worked for. As the stares and gawping kept getting mentioned, I starting getting curious - and then I realized. And it was fabulous. Loved Mustang's reaction and the final description of her wearing the skirt. Very sweet. Very nice.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is too cute!

;)
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is delightful. I love how you captured Hawkeye's seriousness and imperturbable nature. I didn't check the genre before reading, so I really thought it would be a serious first day on the job/achievement of dreams sort of fic until the end. But that was the perfect finish. Mustang's team are all so zany, not even something like him becoming fuhrer could change that. And everyone was delightfully in character.
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This made me laugh out laud. I really thought she had forgotten to wear her trousers or something - just goes to show that Riza has a good sense of humor, even the fuhrer's right hand is allowed to have fun. XD

And this is a nice take on Roy becoming the top boss, usually those fics are pretty angsty seeing as he does intend to put himself on trial and all so this is just one step closer to the noose but I love the lighthearted spin you put to it.

And we all know they're probably going to be doing some interesting things on that big Fuhrer's desk! ;)

I really enjoyed reading this! Well done!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was a very amusing read! Riza was so funny and clever, having another uniform already ready. XD
Shrix chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
You

Are

A

GENIUS!

i fell off my chair i was laughing so hard...brilliant, you are an amazing writer!(heeheehee im still laughing..)
laydee kai chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
when i read the summary for this one i was NOT expecting this. it was great! when i read this joke in the manga i thought i would wet myself i was laughing so hard and then to have it turned into a wonderful oneshot was awesome! thank you for that! :)
craziestanimefan chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Perfect. The ending made everything clear up, and I found it adorably funny. I adore the reactions to Riza's attire, especially Havoc. A happy ending for our favorite group of military men and woman. Amazing work.
yumeniai chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA! This was so funny...i was wondering what was wrong until the last bit...

Loved it, it was just so funny!