Reviews for The Black Twins
MarilynT chapter 5 . 8/19
OMG. This is the funniest story! I wish you would continue! I will be checking bacl
Ali-Paoli chapter 4 . 6/9
This. Was. FANTASTIC! I was in fits laughing MY EXISTENCE off! I can't even begin to describe how effect this is. I have been completely enraptured from beginning to "end". Such a lament it hasn't been updated in a while; but I have NO REGERTS. The has to be one of THE BEST things I have read recently. And it didn't even need to be finished; started certainly saying a lot. THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this, and also for lending this here for future readers to find and enjoy. I love this; I love tot sense of humor, too. From the bottom of my heart, thank. _ ;-)
I dies of laughter, but then i got reincarnated, so I can continue reading this.

Omigid. So so funny and hilarious and funny and hilarious and funny and hilarious and funny and hilarious
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 4/27
I loved this chapter! :D
Funniest fic I've ever readen
Vice Fandonna chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
I had to say I wasn't sure about whether I would continue reading this fic but the last couple of chapters, sheer comedy gold. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next upcoming hijinks of the Black Twins. One question, Aberforth is under the belief that Sirius betrayed the Potters, now in canon that got cleared up by the 6th book for the rest of the wizarding world are you going with that are is this an AU fic where he actually did do so.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
AHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Harry, it definitely escalated beyond expected proportions. Definitely fun to read, and glad it wasn't really harmful to the toad. Hope the Blacks don't kill Harry and Sirius. Worried about and hope the boys don't forget/abandon Regulus. Would be interesting if they all, including Lily and Severus, end up being friends. Hopefully, they don't end up being bullies.
Winterlover6 chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
I was literally SCREAMING with laughter! You NEED to update!
whattheDalek chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
Bwahahaha this is the greatest thing I've read in a long while. It was a bit angsty at first, which is fine, but then it took a complete turn in the other direction. I couldn't stop laughing. You should continue this, even if it's been years since your last update. Siriusly.
art.bank.12 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I don't think Walburga would have liked a pure-blood to have a name as mundane as Harry,even less her own a though.
ripper34 chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
Great chapter I hope you finish it.
hotcat chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
:) pls continue
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Awsome!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Wish you would wright more to this story it was great