Reviews for The Black Twins
whattheDalek chapter 5 . 7/3
Bwahahaha this is the greatest thing I've read in a long while. It was a bit angsty at first, which is fine, but then it took a complete turn in the other direction. I couldn't stop laughing. You should continue this, even if it's been years since your last update. Siriusly.
art.bank.12 chapter 1 . 4/8
I don't think Walburga would have liked a pure-blood to have a name as mundane as Harry,even less her own a though.
ripper34 chapter 5 . 1/29
Great chapter I hope you finish it.
hotcat chapter 5 . 1/23
:) pls continue
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Awsome!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Wish you would wright more to this story it was great
ME-MK4ever chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Oh my gosh! That was hilarious! Please, please, please tell me there will be more incidents like those in the rest of the story!
Waiting with great anticipation for the next chapter, ME-MK4ever.
lfvj5 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
FANTASTIC! Can't wait for the next update!
ManicChaos323498 chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That was wonderful! I laughed so hard I choked! I sincerely hope you start writing again...mainly because you are so flippin' good at it!
lovelylunalily65 chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Great story! Been awhile since you last updated, hope you will continue this story. You have a great imagination and a lot of creativity. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Shadow of Flame chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Oh lord. Harry can't go anywhere (or anywhen) without chaos happening! This was hilarious.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
This was brilliant! Hogwarts won't know what hit it :D I just wonder when people will catch on that Harry is in fact, NOT a real Black, but that he was practically not-really-kidnapped and that he's a Potter... Hmm...

It's amazing how Harry can cause such mayhem with so little effort. I wonder how Lily will treat him now, and how long it will take Harry to explode at Sirius and James because they're being too mean with their pranks... I have a feeling that Harry and Remus will get along just great with each other :) And I have no idea how long it will take Harry to figure out what he is.

I'm also curious to the Howlers the Twins will no doubt receive the next morning. And the reception they'll get when they come home... It'll be awful. Walburga and Orion will NOT be happy.

Awesome work with this story, and I hope you continue it so that I can find out what happens next! :D Good luck, and thanks for sharing!
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
All I really could think about when Harry and Sirius accidentally destroyed the shop the second time was...; MY CABBAGES! D:

xD
movie-junkie-494 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
I laughed for 20 minutes! This is a wonderful story and I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated. But I would just like to say that this would be a wonderful story to continue because you have a way with writing. Thank you for this lol