Reviews for The Black Twins
secretdewdrop chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Oh my! you had me laughing straight through! when should we expect another chapter to be out? and is it right to assume that you plan to have harry change into some form of cat later?
Azure-x-Roze chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Ha, I absolutely loved this! Loved it from beginning to chapter's end, I just couldn't stop laughing! I now adore the Black Twins! Can't wait for the next update. :D
argenteh chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Hey! I'm from Aussie aswell (Yes I was one of the curius people to read your profile, and trust me its not as boring as mine) This is a great story, the 'everybody paddle!' line had me rolling on the floor in laughter for weeks! Gotta love a little house competition. Take as long as you need to get up the next chapter, cause somehow or another, this story has me hooked and I'm definately gonna stick around.

Happy writings!

argenteh
Anarane Sindanarie chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
AWESOME! Please update. This story is great!
Prongslet chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Muwahaha hahahaha!

That was insanely hilarious! I just broke two ribs from laughing:-D

Bloody amazingly original... Keep going!
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
ITS BEEN YEARS!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I'M PEEING MYSELF LAUGHING :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

FP15 :):)
BlackWidow55 chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
I really hope you haven't given this story up. It hilarious. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sajahi chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Very good. I think I my have cracked a rib from laughing too much. Please continue this... Snigger.
SuperiorShortness chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
I hope the Marauder war begins in earnest next chapter :P.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
That was HILARIOUS!

I loved the train ride and the Great Hall, I couldn't stop laughing.

Write more! Write more!
Sweet-single chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
~gasp~ one full year and one month!since your last update! did you forget about this awe inspiring fic!

UPDATE SOON!
Dolosus chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Oh, this is hilarious! I hope that you return to it! It's an original look at the whole Harry goes back in time thing. I also think that it's very true to character. I like how you inserted a bit from Deathly Hallows here and there. Please know that this story should have hundreds more reviews than it does :) You are a great and creative writer!
happybunny688 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I really like this story and hope you continue it!
Bridgefall chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
This story is absolutely genius (in my opinion!) there's only one point that confuses me : Aberforth Dumbledore is a member of the Order of the Phoenix and brother of Dumbledore, so why doesn't he know, that sirius is innocent?

but other than that it's fantastic! I mean, your pranks so far, are reasonable, do-able and hilarious! Your grammar is also really good (many people who have english as a first language have really bad grammar) and your plotline doesn't make jumps that we normal people without the whole story and it's intricacies in our minds can follow easily.

I really like the story and if it weren't for the fact that I'm in school at the moment and the teacher is already glaring at me for sniggering during her lecture I would be rolling on the floor and crying with laughter! Book-Skiing!

Please continue as soon as possible and bring a bit laughter into the dull classes!
heyo chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
i like :) it was funny and so original ...

cant wait for more ...