Reviews for The Black Twins
CD chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
I absolutely love it! I was cracking up with laughter while reading it, that my mum thought i was insane! You're a brilliant writer, can't wait for your next chapter _
Calecus chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
I cracked up so hard when I was reading this. Looking forward to the next chapter.
asinine rationalisations chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
pure brilliance!
DefineStupid chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
i loved it
amortentiate chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Augh! Don't stop now. This is insanely interesting! :)
XspriteyX chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
That was just complete and utter chaos! LMAO! Simply brilliant! I can just picture Remus's horrified face as Harry went surfing into the 'innocent bystander' Haha! Those girls translations were SO funny! LOL poor sirius XD All that because of a bouncy ball hahahahha! Great work!
Raven Darkov chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Brilliant prank, simply masterful! Just, awesome! you have a great writing style; I hope you keep it up. :)
secretdewdrop chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Oh my! you had me laughing straight through! when should we expect another chapter to be out? and is it right to assume that you plan to have harry change into some form of cat later?
Azure-x-Roze chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Ha, I absolutely loved this! Loved it from beginning to chapter's end, I just couldn't stop laughing! I now adore the Black Twins! Can't wait for the next update. :D
argenteh chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Hey! I'm from Aussie aswell (Yes I was one of the curius people to read your profile, and trust me its not as boring as mine) This is a great story, the 'everybody paddle!' line had me rolling on the floor in laughter for weeks! Gotta love a little house competition. Take as long as you need to get up the next chapter, cause somehow or another, this story has me hooked and I'm definately gonna stick around.

Happy writings!

argenteh
Anarane Sindanarie chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
AWESOME! Please update. This story is great!
Prongslet chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Muwahaha hahahaha!

That was insanely hilarious! I just broke two ribs from laughing:-D

Bloody amazingly original... Keep going!
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
ITS BEEN YEARS!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I'M PEEING MYSELF LAUGHING :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

FP15 :):)
BlackWidow55 chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
I really hope you haven't given this story up. It hilarious. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sajahi chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Very good. I think I my have cracked a rib from laughing too much. Please continue this... Snigger.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »