Reviews for XMEN: Emergence
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Great job on both stories! Please continue this. And where is Max/Eric, aka. Magneto? You've got to wonder...And you haven't told us his fate.
kraken5 chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
This is a remarkable story. I love it and really want to see more. Please update soon.
nick chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
i love this.
Nope chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Wow. This is already off to a really good start. I very much enjoyed your last story, and pretty much couldn't turn away while i was reading it. Your representation of the chracters was fantastic and i really felt like everyone grew and changed appropriately, and acted accordingly. The only problem i had was that it was sometimes confusing especially when referencing past events like the death of T'challa and Reed.

Anyway, if this one is even half as good as your last one, i know i'll enjoy it thuroughly.
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I just finished reading RESURGENCE, and I've enjoyed the solid development of your many characters. But particularly exciting was the intricacy and twistiness of your plot! It was completely unpredictable, and yet it made sense all the way. I can't wait to see what happens next.

One thing I hope you clear up is what happened with Wolverine... from the dialogue in Chapter 5 I thought he was still alive and imprisoned on the helicarrier, but then from all the subsequent references it seems he's dead... so which is it?
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I found this sequel interesting just like your last one, but I wonder what did became of the Juggernaunt in the last story ?

Also I was wondering outside of an X-men fan, you seem like a Ms. Marvel fan as well, huh ?

Still this is a great idea and I encourage you to continue the good work on such a good idea. ;)