Reviews for Like a Moth to a Flame
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Love this one!
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I really enjoyed this. Nice job!
JoBelle chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I love the lyrical quality of the prose in this like with the 'ribbons' of her hair and the repeating images of the moth and the moon. I really liked Booth's memory of being on the dock with his dad, it was really quick but I could see it so clearly! The mood is gorgeously built and you keep it throughout the piece, it's quiet and content with the edge of night to keep them from settling though like the ghost of Sully. Booth's vehemence in how he'd've fought for her is perfectly understated. I love the attention to detail especially when she crawls over him and his focus on what she tastes like and the fact that he knows why speaks volumes of their closeness. Really well done! :)
cleverpunhere chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
this was really beautiful and so true to booth's character (although it's hard to remember while watching season 6). thank you!
pluvia somnium chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
WOW. I'm speechless. And that doesn't happen often. I love it.
goladyvols chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! They all have been awesome! Will read more soon!
moonlighting.gatita chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
that was soo great! I loved it!

Its ALL like a song and love fantasy thing...very beautiful!
adangeli chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That was just lovely sweet in a heartaching sort of way.
ibelieveinthegood chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aw, this was so sweet, Mia!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Beautifully written! Well done. :)
justcrazy chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
And this - wow! You're my first "Bones" favorite. Can't wait to read more.
makd chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
rereading this, and it still resonates. :-)

So very him: he will never leave her, of that I'm sure.
ab89us chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
OMG! This is so good. I love your stories so much!
irony882 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Love it. Very beautifully written. I especially like the figurative language about the moth and the moon.
bingblot chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
*melts* Oh Lord, this was so lovely, so poetic... I absolutely died when Booth said he wouldn't have let her go. (I was absolutely screaming at him when he told Bones to go in that ep.) And I love how she finally admits that she would never have left him. So lovely. So perfect. Thank you.