Reviews for How Devlin came to be
VampireJazzy chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Aw so cute! Kawaii!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
I really loved it! Please continue!
Quimbelork chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Aww XD That's sweet. Kenny is so adorable, I love him X3!

I like the drabble idea :3 I think that's probably the best thing you could do 3.
ColorMeGrayce chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Omgosh! It's so cute! Haha. Put up some more.. xD

Question! Can three year olds even put together cohesive sentences? o_Oa;;
Aerrow chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
"I can't believe it's not butter."

"To the Kevin-mobile! / Hey! No dissin' my car!"

"Then what's my middle name? / Kirby"

"In the car preggo."

"Devlin's just being mean..."

::dies of laughter::

It's great so keep it up!
Feliciano Luigina Holmes chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
lol this is cute!
TobiLovesTatiFOREVERMUAHAHAHA chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
cute
Unbidden-Angel chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
That is so cute! Make the next one about the parents seeing Devy or some years in the future with Ben expecting or something like that! If you want to that is.
SilentKiller1 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
hey do what you want to do
Mantinas chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Great chapter! Keep writing you're doing great! Don't disappoint us!
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Nice little chapter & take your time to be inspired to write more.
purpleprinsess chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Aw dish is so tute I wanna smuther them to death with cuteness! You should write stories of devlin growing up! Kevin and ben as parents would be so cute!
Chibi Pyralspite chapter 4 . 7/4/2008

Or do I?

wow :3

Can I be Ben's idiot?

_;

I'd do a really good job of it D:

I WOULD!

._.;

I'll make sure this takes up the entire page

Why you ask?

Cause I'm just horrible like that...it's fun to make things go on forever. I want money! You didn't have to continue it...oh, I watched the I'm a cheerleader thing, it was so great. He was really young when he made that movie though. ._.;

he's 32 I think. He's some old age. I laugh that he doesn't need to do much for his voice to be Zuko...or Jake Long the american dragon...is it long? maybe it's sniffelsh :3! I'm doing a new oneshot yay me. ._.; this review is fun. I wanna kidnap Devlin in his bunny outfit. And will take him to my place :D I'll stop

I'm getting bored

well

not really.

I made eggs this morning

._.; a lot of eggs

and I cut them opened

and put stuff inside :3 and made deviled eggs.

D

4th July style.

I like Kai

I want her

and

Julie

to become the same person.

._.;

I missed Flapjack last night D; I cried. well, no, I didn't. But Ben 10 tomorrow.

I love my review

it's pointless.

Oh, yeah, the story. I don't know :3 different things motivate us to write. Mines boredom, and the feeling that I want to. Like, I'm gonna update Inside Out:12 Minutes. Why? Cause I have an idea for the third chapter :3 and I'm gonna add a gay guy named Kevin in it, who acts straight, but yeah...shut up. Theres a goth in Total Drama Island named Gwen, and I like her. ._.;

See! I'm talking about nothing, nothing at all...just ranting on. I'm hungry. and thirsty. My mom made me tea and didn't add any sugar in I was like D: wtf. Can I edit this? Like, pretty please. D: I wanna, sdklfjsldkfj! ._.; I'll be your best friend forever, even though I'm mad cause I wanna be Ben D: and if I'm not Ben, I'll hate you forever. I want Ben to be in a bunny suit, and hopping around, and killing things. I mean ._.; Hopping around...and eating carrots. I wonder if it's hopping or hoping, I always get those two confused. someone made me understand it once, but I didn't. :3 I want sex

:D

D:...

you reminded me to check out those comics online today. I normally forgot but random things make me remember.

Okay.

I leave you now.

Or do I?

yeah, I wanna type up stuff. :3
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
i love the chapter

cant wait for the next chapter
Quimbelork chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Aww... thanks for the preview :3. I loved the "Have you seen my idiots?" line XD.

As for motivation (I'm not sure if this is motivating, but it might help), when I'm trying really hard to get writing done, I set a time I have to be finished by (i.e. like 30 minutes) and tell myself that if I don't finish by then, the world will explode or something (because I'm superstitious like that XD). It doesn't have to be written well during that period of time, but then you can just go back and revise it. And in my opinion, revising is a whole lot easier than drafting.

Or you could tell yourself that you can't watch the next episode of Ben 10 until you finish the chapter. That'd be pretty motivating XD.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »