Reviews for How Devlin came to be
Quimbelork chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Aww... thanks for the preview :3. I loved the "Have you seen my idiots?" line XD.

As for motivation (I'm not sure if this is motivating, but it might help), when I'm trying really hard to get writing done, I set a time I have to be finished by (i.e. like 30 minutes) and tell myself that if I don't finish by then, the world will explode or something (because I'm superstitious like that XD). It doesn't have to be written well during that period of time, but then you can just go back and revise it. And in my opinion, revising is a whole lot easier than drafting.

Or you could tell yourself that you can't watch the next episode of Ben 10 until you finish the chapter. That'd be pretty motivating XD.
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
o. Interesting.
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
how nice job
SilentKiller1 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
jeez kevin is protective of his child
Ookami Sakura chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
aww so cute! Update
Quimbelork chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Aww, it's sweet and funny at the same time. :D I can't thank you enough for bothering to come up with an explanation to how he got pregnant. Most of the time people just act like it's a normal occurrence x.x.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
This has been a Wondeful chapter; Will they have ken next chapter?
Goddess-of-da-Cheeseburgers chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Hmm...Admittedly, this makes more sense than most of the M-Preg I've read in the past few years. I realize that you wanted the pregnancy to go by fast so we could see the baby, but I still feel that it was a teensy bit rushed. More detail in the weird cravings, mood swings, and the need to piss like a race horse would have been funny.

I now have a hilarious image of preggo!Ben beating Kevin over the head ruthlessly with a throw pillow. Ah...Pregnancy is so amusing if you're not the one with a bun in the oven...
Mantinas chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Great chapter!
LoserGoneWrong chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
aw, i luved it!
inoku chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Oh this story is good so far, cant wait for the next chapter!
Mantinas chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Happy late b-day, Midesko! And great chapter!
Gwyndolyn Slim chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
aw...beens a month along and kevins bein all over protective. I want the baby 2 be like kevin. can't share 2 save his life! or like ben. sweet generous caring oh their both nice traits oh plz continue!
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
i really love this story

cant wait for the next chapter
SilentKiller1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2008