Reviews for How Devlin came to be
o. Interesting.
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
how nice job
SilentKiller1 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
jeez kevin is protective of his child
Ookami Sakura chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
aww so cute! Update
Quimbelork chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Aww, it's sweet and funny at the same time. :D I can't thank you enough for bothering to come up with an explanation to how he got pregnant. Most of the time people just act like it's a normal occurrence x.x.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
This has been a Wondeful chapter; Will they have ken next chapter?
Goddess-of-da-Cheeseburgers chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Hmm...Admittedly, this makes more sense than most of the M-Preg I've read in the past few years. I realize that you wanted the pregnancy to go by fast so we could see the baby, but I still feel that it was a teensy bit rushed. More detail in the weird cravings, mood swings, and the need to piss like a race horse would have been funny.

I now have a hilarious image of preggo!Ben beating Kevin over the head ruthlessly with a throw pillow. Ah...Pregnancy is so amusing if you're not the one with a bun in the oven...
Mantinas chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Great chapter!
LoserGoneWrong chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
aw, i luved it!
inoku chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Oh this story is good so far, cant wait for the next chapter!
Mantinas chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Happy late b-day, Midesko! And great chapter!
Gwyndolyn Slim chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
aw...beens a month along and kevins bein all over protective. I want the baby 2 be like kevin. can't share 2 save his life! or like ben. sweet generous caring oh their both nice traits oh plz continue!
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
i really love this story

cant wait for the next chapter
SilentKiller1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Undoubtfuly Lost chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Oh! I love how... father-like Kevin is acting! Asking if he would be a good father, so cute! xD And the line That's what you do...When you're in love..." Reminded me of Hercules! ("People do crazy things when they're in love" Non the less! I adore this chapter! Looking forward to your next update!

Happy Birthday!