Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Shadow of Secrets chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
WTF? So Funny! Hahahahahahha!

"Hyuuga, meet my extraordinary moronic foster Brother, Naruto!

Lauri3n chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
This is really good!
Miu Di Nuvola chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Hi awesome chapter this is halrious when my sister read this chapter she was on the ground laughing so hard i thought she was going to die.

From: SnowNinja
kngrulz chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! lmao that made me laugh :)) you HAVE to update! you shouldn't give up on this, because it's AMAZING-! :)
happypocky chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
I had to purge my mind from Breaking Dawn, too. :)

I enjoyed this story~ Thank you for writing it! Maybe you'll finish it one day. x]
Jhay chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Wow this is a really good NejixIno story, it has a lot of potential to become a really great know the kind that gets like thousands of loyal followers (all NejixIno fans of course) along with tons of fanart dedicated to it. :D

Oh and I like the mention of Mana in there, I've never heard of it mentioned on this site before.

Well I really hope you plan to continue this story.

Good luck with writing if you do.
Alis Volat Propris chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Yuehswind chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Poor Hinata...her neck must be sore from all that whiplash
KibaCanLickMe chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Who doesn't love a little crack now and then? I tend to mostly read angsty stuff, but this is cute and I hope you continue writing it.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Uii... Ino's bounced right back after the episode with her father, eh? I'm confused as to why they walked to her room when they had to drive to her house earlier? Other than the confusing plot holes, it was fun to read.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
The Neji/Sasuke confrontation was great, alongside the character development with Neji's relationship with Hinata. If all the chapters maintain this quality, this story will be a fun read .
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was well written. I like how you didn't make anyone fall in love in the first chapter. Take things slowly, and friendship is a great path to take, if you're choosing that path (since almost all the boy/girl fics end up in romance, it'd be nice to see some variety, ne?). Keep it up!
kiwi4me chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
hm... fanboys hahahah!

continue soon!
joyrid3 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
I have absolutely no idea what "kohai" means. :)

Neji vs. Sasuke. Now, I'd pay to see that! Why weren't they paired up the Chuunin exams, why why?

They seem mostly the same to me, except Sasuke's more emo. And Neji took Naruto's words to heart and became less emo. All hail Naruto, king of unEMOness.

I guess being from a prestiguous clan can produce side effects. Like turning you into a pompous asshole. I think the reason why Neji is somewhat less arrogant (if you could say that) is because he's from the branch family and has been should I put it..taught his place. That's not the case with Sasuke though.

Overall, who doesn't like it when the two hottest guys in Naruto (from the rookie nine I mean) are set against one another?

I'm loving it so far.

Oh, btw, remember the scene from before the written Chuunin exam? Sasuke meets Neji and he tells him he should give his name first before asking. TenTen blushed at that one and said Sasuke was cool :) That was so funny.
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wow. I'm reading AU. That's a new one. You see, I usually avoid reading any alternate universe stories, but since this one was done by you I thought I should give it a try. And I'm very happy I did!

First of all:

"What straight man would waste that much money on gel to get a hair style that looked like a chicken's ass?" I laughed out loud on this one! I usually just laugh to myself when something's funny, but this was genius! Funny AND true! :)

I have to point out a little type-o:

"He winced, Kama-sama she was loud." Kami-sama you meant, I think. I have no idea how I spotted that. :))

Third, both characters are very in character and it's hard to that in AU.

Aw, Inoichi died? That's so sad. I like him almost as much as I like Ino. He reminds me of my dad too.

I'm off to the next chappie.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »