Reviews for Five Things That Never Happened to Jonathan
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Jonathan seems to real and in character in all of these possibilities. He's one of those characters that is so rarely written well, so it's very nice to read a story where he is. I loved the surprise of the knight being Ralon. I also loved the possibility of where Delia got pregnant, that would have been interesting to see. Alanna's loyalty to the Bazhir is also very moving.
KilroyWasHere chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I loved this story! You did an excellent job of capturing Jonathan's character, especially when so many people write him horribly. I loved all the little scenarios you came up with, especially the one with Ralon. (the one with Delia gave me the heebie-jeebies) I also like how you showed the flip-side to what people always criticize about Jonathan. The way you write him, he really is trapped, but tries to be a good person in spite of it. I always thought he had some good points when he and Alanna argue in WWRLAM but everyone always sees it from her perspective. The way you write him, it's easy to understand why he acted the way he did. Not that he was right in the argument you wrote between him and Alanna, but...okay. I'm rambling. What I'm trying to say is, great story, you're a fantastic writer, and I can't believe this doesn't have a million more reviews!
girlcalledsun chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I love how dark this is - how trapped Jonathan is, in so many different ways. Especially #2 with Ralon.
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
not bad but a bit weird - and Delia really is gloating and manipulative :)
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I liked the last one... all mof them were good though, a little weird...

Keep Writing,