Reviews for Size Matters
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 21 . 1/2
The story is really quite entertaining, I liked the plot development in a natural way, giving the characters a chance to bond with each other. I enjoyed reading the whole fic these days and I really appreciate that you shared this story with us. Adding to my favorites.
Nihonko chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
Hi. Good story . Nice couple. but I think that everything ended too cold I mean without the lovely love of the middle of the story.

well written
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
Good thing Tokio wasnt included in this fic...
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Oh, yeah! He's sure damn fine!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Oooohhh, Aoshi! If he was 'for hire' he's going to sell BIG TIME! hehehe
icysweet34 chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
I loved the character development, but I didn't quite like the ending. It was somehow for me a bit too perfect. It wasn't the best way to wrap your wonderful story up.
icysweet34 chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Intertwining the different lives of different characters is very difficult. You actually did well in putting them together. Also, the supporting characters were not that minor. They have an important role, too. I'm reading this for SanoxMegumi, but I think I'll be cheering on for Kaoru and Kenshin

The only problem I have here is the age. Well, it's more of a personal preference, so don't mind :)
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 21 . 3/12/2011
I must say, I originally came looking for a M/S lemon and I found so much more. Wonderful plots, amazingly characterized people, elements and quirks, and pimp-cane Aoshi. A wonderful story thorough and through. My only question is, when referring to Misao as his "favorite" was that in a father/daughter way, pimp/hoe or an actual relationship sense? Aside from that, I greatly enjoyed myself. Thank you for the great story :)
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 21 . 12/9/2010
This story was nothing short of riveting. I hope to see the not-quite-a-sequel soon. It's nice how everything was cleaned up at the end. No loose ends floating around leaving us wondering.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 21 . 9/22/2010
Good job! I liked how you switched it to the guys, the women being Geisha/prostitutes/ladies of the night has been done over and over, but I have never seen/read a story where the men were. Entertaining.
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 21 . 9/21/2010
THANK YOU. Oh thankyouthankyouthankyou. Thank you for writing this.

Being a huge Rurouni Kenshin fan since well... what, 2001? 2002? makes it so I've pretty much skimmed over every fanfiction/DECENTLY written fanfiction written in the fandom. While it's a joy to reread my favorites, it was depressing to never see anything new/intriguing written. Yes, your fic is almost a year old (from when you finished), but I consider that recent, compared to the other fics I've read, heh. Imagine my joy when I found not only a story with proper grammar, but with a well developed and constructed plot!

Granted, I DO normally search for fics with the Kenshin/Kaoru filter on, but only because I normally can't find anything with my other favorite couples (Aoshi/Misao, and of course, Sano/Megumi). Boy, was I glad when I decided on a whim to search for some S/M!

Your fic made me giggle countless times, and made my heart wrench simultaneously. You did a fantastic job developing all of the characters' relationships, taking care not to rush everything. While it tugged at the heartstrings of the ol' Kenshin/Kaoru shipper in me to not see them formally get together, I knew it was something that had to be done. Maybe this means you will write some K/K fics? Heh. I saw some of your upcoming projects and I'm definitely excited to read them! And hey, I actually cared more about Sano/Megumi's happily ever after, which is a GREAT feat to accomplish, haha, considering I usually prefer to read K/K.

Aoshi and Misao's parts were small in this fic, but I liked it. Oh, Aoshi with a pimp stick... haha. I actually thought Misao would defy Aoshi and befriend Kaoru and Megumi, but I guess I was wrong! Aoshi/Misao seems like something you'd be great at writing as well. :)

Ahhh, I'm so happy to read something new in the Rurouni Kenshin fandom! It's been ages. I really look forward to reading more Rurouni Kenshin from you!

(Oh, and I see that you like Avatar too? I can only hope that you like Ozai/Ursa as well, haha.)

- Mei
CU Administration chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is the first SannosukexMegumi fic I've read and I must say this is really good. I love your writing style and the characters are really in character. Not only that, but you took a storyline that has been used often and made it your own. It's not like any of the others I've read so far.

I really like how you used Kenshin's split personality as a sexual attraction for women and made it so Kaoru(I'm guessing it was her) was his number one customer.

There are a few simple mistakes here and there and if you like, I could beta this for you, if not, I still plan to continue this. Sannosuke always has been one of my weaknesses lol.

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX

[Critics United ]
kawaiicherry chapter 21 . 8/28/2010
ahhhhhhhhhhh sucha happy ending. Megumi's found herself a sexy boytoy. I love this fic, the characters, the plot, everything! Its great that yahiko shows up too. Great Work, Good job.
kawaiicherry chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
Saitoh is gay? lol i swear in the show he had a wife. Well, interesting development. ooohh so megumi knows who it is now..bumbumbum.
kawaiicherry chapter 17 . 8/28/2010
LOL i laughed pretty hard when sano said he was Saitoh's boyfriend part. Great humor. Its great how you managed to bring Saitoh into the story, luv that guy!