Reviews for The Property of Uchiha Sasuke
Awww
CherryTsumeChan chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
aw. mega cute!
XBrightCitiesx chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Sweet, u cheer me up with the guy and lee youthfulness insert crying here
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is so cheesy, I can't even. But I also couldn't stop reading so there's that :)
RetiredWizardofBio chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is such a great idea! Cute story, too.
jessi chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Great story, very funny!
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
kyaa! i really hope sasuke isn't an asshole as he is now... uhuhuhuh... Sasuke and sakura are meant to be together just like that.. but of course that Naruto-Owner -Guy had to RUIN everything! not that i'm complaining though..what am i babbling about anyway? ugh.. just forget it.. anyway.. i like this story! thank you!
Aristocrate chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Amazin,beautiful!Awww I love Sasuke.)
dansingglowstix chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Super cute! I was giggling through the whole thing, especially because the beginning made me think of when Hooters first came out. My uncle isn't from around here so he had no idea what it was like...until he went there for lunch. He nearly died from embarassment. xDD
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
XD This is absolutely amazing!

I have to say my favorite part has to be when they're in the club and he puts his sign on her.

Seriously though, you're grammar was good, it was very well-written, and the story-line was original. I can't ask for anything else in a story.

You did a great job.

Oh, and thanks for reviewing my story.
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is officially the most amazing SasuSaku one-shot I've ever read.

It had me laughing and 'aaawwww'ing at all the right parts.

And the ending was just awesome!

Great job! Keep writing.
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Kawaii, desu!

Thanks for the story.

K&K
Da Cute Snowbunny chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Oooh, that was cute. So very cute. Loved it! :)
UniqueWeirdNarutoFanatic chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I usually dont like the SasuSaku pariring. But this fanfic is sooo funny and good. I loved it. Great job!. The 'Sasuke...kun' part VERY FUNNY!. Added )
Sapphyah30 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010