Reviews for Daatyod
Eryniel Alasse chapter 1 . 2/6
I've done some poking around, trying to understand why this was deleted or trying to find a copy of it. I came across the former Thanfiction's livejournal account. As I understand it, the author was "really...far on the scale of delusional schizoid disorders" and believed that he was channeling the spirits of the characters in DAYD as he wrote them. He's been in treatment since 2012, though, and seems to have improved. So...what I gather from all this is that he's probably disturbed by the fanfic and where it came from, as well as what mindset he was in at the point in time. I also believe that he managed to ruin several relationships with fans in the mini-fandom following his own DAYD-verse. Between the two, I suppose that's why he took the story and its companions down. If anyone wants to read his livejournal post in its entirety, here it is. Just reassemble the link.

: / daydverse . livejournal 355215 . And Thanfiction, if you still read these reviews, I want you to know that there were and are lots of fans out there who enjoy your works a lot, me included. I suppose you could think of the DAYD-verse as proof that beautiful things can still come out of a troubled mind, and they can be worth keeping. I, personally, think that putting the stories back up, even if you never "return" to the world of fanfiction, would be worth it. But it's all your choice. I wish you all the best in your journey towards healing.

Eryniel Alassë

Hey guys, please repeat this message in the reviews so that others can find out why the story was taken down. :)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/21
Dear Deletedaccountnolongeractive:

Any particular reason why you saved the reviews, but not the chapters they refer to? I don't get that part.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
holysnitch chapter 1 . 1/20
Nooooooo I finally have time to read this and I find out it’s deleted? jdhsjsjdjfnbsd
Go to goodreads - DAYD and Sluagh were available there as I write.
MLJ chapter 1 . 1/6
What!? What! What! Noooo! This was such an amazing fanfiction! I really wish I could have read it once more before it was deleted! I will forever mourn this fic. I need to go cry somewhere now.
AnnaBRavenclaw chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh no! Wanted to reread everything again! This is terrible!
Bluepanda800 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Well thanks for the story whilst it lasted Dumbldore's army and the year of darkness was a great fic that really was one of the best Harry Potter fanfics out there.
Sultanbruno chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Well, for what it’s worth, I’m sad to see the author go, and disappointed that we’ll never know how the story ends. Glad for the closure at least, though
squeegybug chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I hate FF net for this. Author gets pissed, clears out everything and leaves a giant smoking hole where your saved WIP used to be. In this case, I don't even know what the Title WAS or even WHO the author WAS because someone managed to piss them off SO completely that they are burning and slashing their entire existence from digital history. At least on other archives you can download what you like as it was the day you read it, so if the author has a massive fit and Nukes their Life, you don't lose everything!
UnicornMist chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
A PDF of this is still available on goodreads. For now, anyway.
HELP chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Has the story been deleted? I was up to ch 14 and I simply MUST finish it! I have loved it so far!
Imprisoned Wings chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
What happened? Why did you take down the story?
TheArticunoHunter chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I have a drop box link to ALL of his stories. Message me and I can give it to anyone who asks.
Helper chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
If you search Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness as a pdf in google, or on goodreads, you should be able to download it and slaugh(sp? - the sequel) - unless those have been deleted in the last hour or two. That way you can still save a copy for when you'd like to reread it. I too hate when authors do this, although I can understand it's their right.
Love4lupinalways chapter 1 . 12/17/2017