Reviews for Daatyod
He Who Listens chapter 1 . 7/3
but serious, hope you're doing fine
He Who Listens chapter 1 . 7/3
"top ten greatest author's notes in fanfiction"
Vishnu chapter 1 . 5/25
Great read!
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 4/19
guys, I have a link to a google doc containing the whole story! it took some detectiving but here ya go just remove the spaces

httpsdrive. google file/d/ 1rLWIoQoKIrEipM0Rufgduf_ hiDs_EswS/view?usp drivesdk
v chapter 1 . 4/11
b
PLEASE BRING DAATYOD BACK! Even if we have to pay for it. I read it just before you deleted it, and it was soooooo good. Best fanfic I have ever read.
Articuno Hunter chapter 1 . 3/29
wp. me / P9KXw2-1n if you remove the spaces, you'll find a link to where I'm hosting it on my blog. I have all of his fanfics on this site. I'll be posting this link every few months to ensure the fic still circulates.
JSML chapter 1 . 3/27
A bit irritated that the full name of the story wasn't saved. I had to go searching through the list of reviews to find it and look for it elsewhere.

The name of the fic is "Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness."
NotaSheep chapter 1 . 3/12
I have been tricked... I was going to say something about seeking my revenge and bla bla bla. Somehow I just don't feel like it. No. I'm sad. Because there is no story. And I don't know what to do. Oh well, I'll find another story. I shall seek out another way to waste time on the toilet trying to poop. Maybe that was to much information. But then again I'm sad because there is no story, so I can not be held responsible for my own actions because I am in emotional distresse and this has got to be the longest run on sentence I've ever made so let's make it a little longer but wait, I pooped so now I no longer need to sit on this toilet, do not forget though that I am in emotional distresse because there is no story, now I must say adieu ( that means goodbye, by the way) so I depart in sorrow and emotional distresse to not seek my revenge and end this sentence that will be fingernails on chalkboard to the English student and goodbye once again (that means adieu) so goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
Now I really wanna read this:( ughhh y u delete it u make me saaaaad:'(
*Sniffs*
I'll be OK... I hope...
*runs to a corner and starts bawling*
I-I'm fine...

Bean
Wait, this used to be a story?! A good one?! Does anyone want to recreate it for me:)
So I'm just gonna leave a couple reviews cause I can;) and yeah Sup people

DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 3/9
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO READ THIS STORY:

good news; IT'S STILL ON GOODREADS IN PDF AND EPUB FORM!

GO DOWNLOAD IT AND READ!
So I'm just gonna leave a couple reviews cause I can;) and yeah Sup people

Eryniel Alasse chapter 1 . 2/6
I've done some poking around, trying to understand why this was deleted or trying to find a copy of it. I came across the former Thanfiction's livejournal account. As I understand it, the author was "really...far on the scale of delusional schizoid disorders" and believed that he was channeling the spirits of the characters in DAYD as he wrote them. He's been in treatment since 2012, though, and seems to have improved. So...what I gather from all this is that he's probably disturbed by the fanfic and where it came from, as well as what mindset he was in at the point in time. I also believe that he managed to ruin several relationships with fans in the mini-fandom following his own DAYD-verse. Between the two, I suppose that's why he took the story and its companions down. If anyone wants to read his livejournal post in its entirety, here it is. Just reassemble the link.

: / daydverse . livejournal 355215 . And Thanfiction, if you still read these reviews, I want you to know that there were and are lots of fans out there who enjoy your works a lot, me included. I suppose you could think of the DAYD-verse as proof that beautiful things can still come out of a troubled mind, and they can be worth keeping. I, personally, think that putting the stories back up, even if you never "return" to the world of fanfiction, would be worth it. But it's all your choice. I wish you all the best in your journey towards healing.

Eryniel Alassë

Hey guys, please repeat this message in the reviews so that others can find out why the story was taken down. :)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/21
Dear Deletedaccountnolongeractive:

Any particular reason why you saved the reviews, but not the chapters they refer to? I don't get that part.

Sincerely,