Reviews for Daatyod
Ravenpuff4DaWin chapter 1 . 9/3
This is one of the best stories I’ve ever read! I would love a sequel.
Clenery Aingremont chapter 1 . 5/19
Post again!
MayaviPanchi chapter 1 . 4/18
Can someone nudge me in the right direction, for the original story. I am intrigued.
Haydoge chapter 1 . 3/1
The real story was the friends we made along the way.
EmmaHufflepuff chapter 1 . 2/18
wow, I love it! such a good story!
kapil.rao1027 chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
this story almost made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
It's honestly crazy how a cult leader can make good fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
towarypotterhead chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
That's crazy... Thanks for sharing. I'm sad this kind of thing happened. Guess you can't really know who's behind the screens.
Serious chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
Seriously?
tahliahliahlia chapter 1 . 3/4/2019
I am confushna. Okay...?
wary potterhead chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
(Note: This is not addressed to Andrew Blake/Amy Player/Thanfiction/Victoria Bitter/whatever else you go by these days, but those who have either read this fic, are interested in reading this fic, or are just curious.)

This here used to be a story entitled "Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness." It is quite popular in the Harry Potter fandom for many reasons that are of no importance to this review (if you're interested as to the actual fic, as of the time of posting this it is available here: drive/folders/1jYznr2mdMbmY7Pc25I32S0KDajYAH2_h) (if you're interested in just the plot, TV Tropes has a tropes page for it: /FanFic/DumbledoresArmyAndTheYearOfDarkness). I've noticed that quite a few people here seem to be sympathizing with the author's claims to mental illness and health issues. I definitely believe there is something wrong with this individual, but not for the reasons he has claimed-and I am not sympathetic of him after learning of his actions. This person is seriously fucked up, and I'm not saying that to be insensitive to whatever mental issues he may or may not possess. This person has done some truly awful things and doesn't deserve sympathy.

He has his own Fanlore pages ( /wiki/Thanfiction and also /wiki/Victoria_Bitter_Wank#Further_Reading) detailing all of the shit he's pulled. Any reader who's ever felt badly for this person should read everything that is in this article. If you have enjoyed this fic or are interested in reading, that's fine, I won't judge. I still feel as though those who are not informed of this individual deserve to know. I was not aware of the backstory of this author until recently, and I'm not sure I'll be able to enjoy his content in the foreseeable future.
awn chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Dear Andrew,
I'm so sorry to hear about your illness. I'm thinking of you. Thank you for those wonderful stories. I wish you all the best and I hope that you are feeling as OK as possible. I know what mental illness does to a person. Take care.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
I wish that you hadn't deleted the story but have heard that you suffer from a mental illness. Wish you the best in battling said mental health problem and in your everyday life. Thanks for letting us know that it's been taken down.
iRanNoodle chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
Omg it was deleted. If anyone wants to know what it was, the story was called: Dumbledore’s Army and the Year of Darkness. This story was so popular, that it was under the top ten stories found when you search the Harry Potter stories on this site, through top favorites.
1,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »