Reviews for Daatyod
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 9/13
I wish that you hadn't deleted the story but have heard that you suffer from a mental illness. Wish you the best in battling said mental health problem and in your everyday life. Thanks for letting us know that it's been taken down.
iRanNoodle chapter 1 . 8/21
Omg it was deleted. If anyone wants to know what it was, the story was called: Dumbledore’s Army and the Year of Darkness. This story was so popular, that it was under the top ten stories found when you search the Harry Potter stories on this site, through top favorites.
Saint IV chapter 1 . 7/3
but serious, hope you're doing fine
Saint IV chapter 1 . 7/3
"top ten greatest author's notes in fanfiction"
Vishnu chapter 1 . 5/25
Great read!
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 4/19
guys, I have a link to a google doc containing the whole story! it took some detectiving but here ya go just remove the spaces

httpsdrive. google file/d/ 1rLWIoQoKIrEipM0Rufgduf_ hiDs_EswS/view?usp drivesdk
v chapter 1 . 4/11
b
PLEASE BRING DAATYOD BACK! Even if we have to pay for it. I read it just before you deleted it, and it was soooooo good. Best fanfic I have ever read.
Articuno Hunter chapter 1 . 3/29
wp. me / P9KXw2-1n if you remove the spaces, you'll find a link to where I'm hosting it on my blog. I have all of his fanfics on this site. I'll be posting this link every few months to ensure the fic still circulates.
JSML chapter 1 . 3/27
A bit irritated that the full name of the story wasn't saved. I had to go searching through the list of reviews to find it and look for it elsewhere.

The name of the fic is "Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness."
NotaSheep chapter 1 . 3/12
I have been tricked... I was going to say something about seeking my revenge and bla bla bla. Somehow I just don't feel like it. No. I'm sad. Because there is no story. And I don't know what to do. Oh well, I'll find another story. I shall seek out another way to waste time on the toilet trying to poop. Maybe that was to much information. But then again I'm sad because there is no story, so I can not be held responsible for my own actions because I am in emotional distresse and this has got to be the longest run on sentence I've ever made so let's make it a little longer but wait, I pooped so now I no longer need to sit on this toilet, do not forget though that I am in emotional distresse because there is no story, now I must say adieu ( that means goodbye, by the way) so I depart in sorrow and emotional distresse to not seek my revenge and end this sentence that will be fingernails on chalkboard to the English student and goodbye once again (that means adieu) so goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
Now I really wanna read this:( ughhh y u delete it u make me saaaaad:'(
*Sniffs*
I'll be OK... I hope...
*runs to a corner and starts bawling*
I-I'm fine...

Bean
Wait, this used to be a story?! A good one?! Does anyone want to recreate it for me:)
So I'm just gonna leave a couple reviews cause I can;) and yeah Sup people

DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 3/9
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO READ THIS STORY:

good news; IT'S STILL ON GOODREADS IN PDF AND EPUB FORM!

GO DOWNLOAD IT AND READ!