Reviews for Daatyod
Go to goodreads - DAYD and Sluagh were available there as I write.
MLJ chapter 1 . 1/6
What!? What! What! Noooo! This was such an amazing fanfiction! I really wish I could have read it once more before it was deleted! I will forever mourn this fic. I need to go cry somewhere now.
AnnaBRavenclaw chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh no! Wanted to reread everything again! This is terrible!
Bluepanda800 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Well thanks for the story whilst it lasted Dumbldore's army and the year of darkness was a great fic that really was one of the best Harry Potter fanfics out there.
Sultanbruno chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Well, for what it’s worth, I’m sad to see the author go, and disappointed that we’ll never know how the story ends. Glad for the closure at least, though
squeegybug chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I hate FF net for this. Author gets pissed, clears out everything and leaves a giant smoking hole where your saved WIP used to be. In this case, I don't even know what the Title WAS or even WHO the author WAS because someone managed to piss them off SO completely that they are burning and slashing their entire existence from digital history. At least on other archives you can download what you like as it was the day you read it, so if the author has a massive fit and Nukes their Life, you don't lose everything!
UnicornMist chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
A PDF of this is still available on goodreads. For now, anyway.
HELP chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Has the story been deleted? I was up to ch 14 and I simply MUST finish it! I have loved it so far!
Imprisoned Wings chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
What happened? Why did you take down the story?
TheArticunoHunter chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I have a drop box link to ALL of his stories. Message me and I can give it to anyone who asks.
Helper chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
If you search Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness as a pdf in google, or on goodreads, you should be able to download it and slaugh(sp? - the sequel) - unless those have been deleted in the last hour or two. That way you can still save a copy for when you'd like to reread it. I too hate when authors do this, although I can understand it's their right.
Love4lupinalways chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
WHY DID YOU DELETE IT?
Diablo Snowblind chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Um, has anyone saved a copy of the story? Repost it somewhere, maybe?

It's *extremely* fucked that the author is deleting everything.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Oh dear, I would ask what happened for your username change and the story now only being the epilogue, but it seems obsolete to ask.
Renhi chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing story for us. This story was an absolute joy to read, and I’m grateful for the time and effort it took for you to give us such an amazing story. Thank you for everything.
1,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »