Reviews for Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness
FANTASTIC story!
theonetruenerd chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
8/8 makes my pupils dil8 m88
MidniteAllure chapter 25 . 4/9/2016
I really enjoyed this! Thank you for creating something that allowed me to lose myself in your imagination. You did a wonderful job. Joy, sadness, humor and I shed actual tears for Ernie, that was so beautifully written. The pacing WOW, I felt hope, desperation, anger and resolution. Wish Neville would have spoken to Dumbledore, but your way was better. Loved the way you ended it. Thank you again.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/7/2016
this has been one of the greatest stories I have read. it is my all time favorite fanfiction, in truth I have been looking for a story like this since I finished reading the deathly hallows because I wanted to see the book from Neville's point of view.
thank you for this wonderful novel!
Katie F chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
So far this is amazing. I have got chills reading just this one chapter, the same chills I had reading the Harry Potter series. I am at work and am having a hard time not sitting and reading this non stop. You wrote this so well and in a way that I feel like JK herself would approve. I cannot wait to move on to the next chapter. Awesome work!
Prillyness chapter 25 . 4/7/2016
This was altogether wonderful! You captured the true voice of all the characters almost completely perfectly. I was impressed, I cried, and laughed and am very glad someone convinced me to read a fanfiction.
nox06 chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
Oh my god.
This story is absolutely phenomenal. I've always loved wondering what happens at Hogwarts during the Deathly Hallows. Obviously nothing good, but the idea of Neville, Ginny, and Luna (i.e. my faves) leading the DA? Perfection. I'm only on chapter four, and I am already utterly in love. I adore your writing and this story.
Also, I really hope there's more Seamus because he's my bae.
Well done my dear.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Thank you so much for writing this. It's so amazing!
Prillyness chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
I love this end scene with Neville. For my first fanfiction and very impressed.
Prillyness chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
I love how you captured McGonagall
Charlie chapter 25 . 3/24/2016
Man...so many died! Makes sense though. Still sad
Julie chapter 25 . 3/24/2016
Very well done, great job. Though I'm still broken up about Micheal and Terry's deaths. Those two were brilliant. Though sometimes I thought you downplayed Harry's effort and suffering. But all in all it was great!
gilbee chapter 25 . 3/25/2016
Hi. This is a good read. Very engaging. I just got confused on how Neville learned the silencing charm. As far as I remember it was only Harry, Ron and Hermione who knows the said charm because it came from the Prince's book. But over all it was good. Good job !
Prillyness chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I love this. Except I think that Mrs. Weasley would have taken care of Ginny as she matured.
Campimagines chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
This is an excellent fanfiction. The best one I have ever read. I love the way that the story fits into cannon and the way the characters are brought to life. My only regret is that you killed so many of them off!
1,870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »