Reviews for Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness
Jerden chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
So, they try to rescue the Weasly's and end up needing rescuing by a very unlikely character. I must say, say, this is very well written and unexpected.
GreatRedBeard chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
This is an amazing story. Wonderfully done. I don't think I'll ever be able to read Deathly Hallows again without thinking of this story.
Jerden chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Well, this is an unexpected turn of events. I see the start of an exciting storyline here...
Jerden chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Ooh, a creepy one. This fanfiction is really good at getting across the feeling of fear in Hogwarts, but at the same time the students determination and defiance. Good reading.
Jerden chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Well, scary chapter. This is a very dark story, but it does end happily.
Jerden chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
This chapter was a happy, calming break from the action. Not sure how long it'll last, but it was nice while it lasted. It fits into the story very well.
Jerden chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Well, this was a very exciting chapter. Interesting character development for Neville, about him being very alone, and Brad was a great character. Nice bit on the Weasleys at the end too.
baby221 chapter 25 . 3/30/2013
Oh my god. This has been epic, and so much better than I could have ever imagined. A salute to you, dear author.
Jerden chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Well, a very good start. The characters are just like they are in the books so far, only looked at In more detail. It will be interesting to read how Neville goes from endearing failure to hero, and it starts a bit in this chapter. I 'll definitely be reading on tomorrow.
DarthBiber chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
Wow, this is simply awesome. I can't thank you enough for the work you have put in here. I always thought Neville was way understated both in canon and in fanfiction (even though I usually like my fics Harry-centric), but this was way better then I could have ever hoped for. Thank you, so, so much!
avadakejily chapter 25 . 3/23/2013
This is such a brilliantly well-written fic it's obvious that a lot of time and effort has went into it. I stayed up to six am last night reading it because I just could not put it down. It's one of those fics that you could actually see being canon or about as close as you could get, negating a few forgettable slip ups. Well done!
elmoryakhan chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
This was a really well written story. Even though I skipped over certain chapters, I was glad how you portrayed Neville and the DA. You are right everyone has a story to tell and Neville was the most underused of all canon characters. A real unsung hero.

One thing I disagreed with was Neville's thought on Harry. Neville would have never doubted Harry's bravery. Just my opinion. I also didn't like all the gore and violence in the story.

But apart from all this the story was good.
Maddie chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
I have read this story countless times, and believe it may be my favorite Harry Potter novel in the series. It deserves to be printed and put on my bookshelf along with the other 7 novels.

I want to thank you for taking your time and writing this story with vigor and stunning truthfulness. It is a one-of-a-kind story and one that needed to be told. This story gave me more closure to the Harry Potter series than Deathly Hallows did, and I appreciate that.

Know that when I let my kids read the Harry Potter series, this will be part of the set.
GwenCThompson chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
this was amazing. thank you for writing it. I laughed, I cried, I thought. well done
GwenCThompson chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
WOW! I already love this story so much. I'd been hesitant about reading one of these types of stories (what happened at Hogwarts during book 7) after reading this total BS one. But you've taken the characters we know and love and developed them well and are drawing tem out to be who we see at the Battle of Hogwarts. It's very well done, compellingly written and total perfection :)
1,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »