|Reviews for Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness|
| Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 25 . 3/1/2013
This was an amazing ride, and I'm really glad I came across it. Neville's character development -and everyone else's- was marvelous. Congratulations!
| Branwynne chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Nev & 'Vati FTW! 333
| Murphy AT chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
A romantic entanglement that advances both plot AND character development! HUZZAH!
| seafeather-ono chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I read this fic over the summer, and absolutely adored it. I can't imagine that I didn't review in that time but it was sitting in my bookmarks so...
I love the depth with which you've addressed their seventh year. The characters, the character development, the plot - it is all incredible and so believably canon. This is a wonderful fic, especially for Neville who deserves all the love he can get.
| elarhy chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
I stumbled upon this story by mere luck. I used to read lots of FF, mainly HP, around 2008 i stoped reading HP and went to other fandoms, by 2010 i had almost stoped reading FF , it became increasinly frustating to find "acceptable" stories, and what i did read was by recomendations.
But they say that 95% of FF is trash, and that if you are lucky enough you will stumble upon the other 5%... I ACTUALY stumbled upon this one on the list of "Awesome fics" in tvtropes, it was a one line reference (a line of dialogue very very strange and not that "awesome") , i followed the link out of boredom i'll admit, and i was hooked before the end of chapter one.
| Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AWESOME
| crazy-wee-cat chapter 25 . 2/14/2013
Oh my goodness. I can genuinely say that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. There were moments where I was partially convinced that JK Rowling herself had made an account and posted this. It is absolutely fantastic, I haven't been able to stop reading this. I am so, so impressed - the depth you put into your characters is amazing, your writing style is full of depth and detail, yet easy to read and you clearly had a detailed plot planned out. I feel like I need to stop gushing, but thank you sooo much for writing this, it is absolutely amazing.
| Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
THIS FANFICTION IS PAINFUL AND BEAUTIFUL AND VERY IN CHARACTER TEN POINTS TO YOUR HOUSE FOR THAT
| Rosalieemmamailie chapter 25 . 2/12/2013
Wow! That was sublime, magnificient and perfect! Completly perfect! Well-done and written, i was about to cry. The development of characters were super , the fact that you include some slytherine in the story and back-story of the others. Congrats!
| Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
This part is hjust so horrible. How can you write things like this, it almost made me cry becuse it was so sad.
"He envied Harry. Oh, how he envied him. For all the burden of being The Chosen One, of knowing that the entire wizarding world was depending on him, he didn't have to see any of it. Wherever he was, he wasn't holding second-years after they had been subjected to the Cruciatus Curse, he wasn't taking the last request of a fourteen year-old whose death warrant he had personally signed, he wasn't asking blushing, giggling fifth-year girls to stop looking at the boys and pay attention to how to kill someone."
| Cookie05 chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
I absolutely loved this
I always wanted JK to do Neville's story in year 7 and I have to say I think it would be pretty much like this
I loved reading it
| Allee222 chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
This was absolutely fantastic! I somehow managed to read it all in one day. Very very well done.
| Hunter In The TARDIS chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
It's a brilliant story. I loved it. Thank you.
| Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
/ "Mr. Filch, I believe you have waited for this for a very long time."/
...and the continued allowance of Filch anywhere near children is why I question Dumbledore's judgement, even Slughorn knew that Filch was garbage.
| Guest chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
/To willingly give a life. The most powerful magic there was./
The power he knows not!