Reviews for Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness
vampireatdusk chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Well written, great story... until Neville lost command, there should have been a stronger reaction from him. Otherwise well done :)
Abs chapter 25 . 11/9/2015
Thankyou so much for writing this. It is the best Harry Potter inspired stories I have read.
Your character development and writing style adds so much to the story.
I have indeed laughed and cried while reading this, twice over. :)

Please write more.
flowerchild33 chapter 25 . 11/10/2015
Stunning. The first piece of FF that I feel could be placed alongside the novels. I know it's years old now, and I hope someone has showed it to Jo. Bravo!
happycatlittleturtle chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
The view into Colin's muggle life is really intriguing. Also, poor Bryan :(
happycatlittleturtle chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Oh no! My heart was pounding, that was so suspenseful.
happycatlittleturtle chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I love that this is Neville's POV!
Northgirl chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
This was one of the best fics I ever read!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/2/2015
Wow this story was honestly incredible it Gould be published! The drama, detail, romance it was perfection! Congratulations on a FANTASIC story! 10000/10
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
Awe Erinie and Susan are so cute! I actually teared up at their kiss!
CharmedArtist chapter 25 . 11/4/2015
I have the greatest respect for this, particularly after reading that it's the first thing you wrote and that it's based on real people. Certainly it gripped me by the lapels and made me truly listen, and feel, and you can be assured that you conveyed everything you meant to. This epic is without a doubt one of the best fanfictions I have had the privilege to read, and thank you so, so much for sharing it with us. Amazing.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/1/2015
Amazing work! This is by far the best fanfic I have ever read! Thank you for making magic even more believable than JKR! I loved the way you've portrayed the creation of the Fidelus Charm! God! I wish I had your imagination or your insight! A FAN!
NFrana101 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Omg this was so brilliantly written and I am in tears.
ars chapter 25 . 10/30/2015
Just beyond words - how awesome you are Sir. When I first got to know about fanfic and the vast world it has , well it was just pure luck. I wasted quite some time on weird stories and got some beautiful ones along the way. I liked some but none of it ever made me "forced" to acknowledge it in form of reviews and l could not favorite them because I never had an account and was too lazy to make one. Somewhere I found your story in lady Altair's favorite and as she had a deep ring to her story cauterize I went for this. See l don't know whether you still read all the reviews or not but this story compelled me, forced me to review, to tell you how thankful and overwhelmed I am with this story. Obviously i can't write the huge turmoil of emotions I am feeling in a review but if you have read anything that had immensely satisfied you (like Jo and Riordan for me) I feel a same satisfaction after reading this. You were brutal but rightly so and you made me think over the safe haven I live in. I may not review or like every single thing you wrote but I love you in a way I love Jo. I am as passionate about this story as I am for Harry Potter. So here I am saying thanks with as much emotions I could muster. I love you and if I get the opportunity I would print this story and keep it with my deathly hallows.

And one more thing - I checked your favorite stories and found a cool one"muggle fairy tales are mad". Its hilarious and nicely done. Thanks for that too. Good day Mr Andrews. Hope you know how I feel...- R
CharmedArtist chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Oh my God oh my God oh my God - I am literally trembling in my seat! This is AMAZING! Gotta keep reading!
CharmedArtist chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Breathtaking. I love this so much - Neville and Colin and Ginny and Luna and Parvati and everyone else you've written so vibrantly, bringing them to life on my screen and in my mind. It's simply... perfect. I have no words. *takes a deep breath* No, but really - this is amazing. You captured Neville's insecurities so perfectly, so heartbreakingly, and the way he speaks with his father's voice, how he realizes not only he, but others have become adults without him noticing, is beautiful. That he's finally going to live up to his parents, to his Gryffindor status, to his potential, with so many amazing characters by his side. It's a privilege to read this.
1,799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »