Reviews for Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness
Majerus chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Lord you're gonna make me cry! This is some intense story telling.
Majerus chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
Before I read, I forgot to say this: I wondered last chapter how they thought they would not be arrested in Hogwarts?
Or at the least targetted with outright hostilities as soon as they walked the halls alone?
It doesn't seem like the Dark Lord - or his cronies - to allow two kids to get away with the escape.
On to the story.
The story is almost unbearably ... harsh. I struggle for the right word, but the brutality is not without merit, and conveys exactly the level of horror I would associate with followers of tom riddle.
So much for three months.
Majerus chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
Ahh Seamus, how completely type-cast. But still pretty funny.
I enjoyed how you portrayed the Macmillans, their way of life and the way it brough Nev back to life so to speak.
Majerus chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
Unbelievable! Really had me on the edge of my seat!
Subra Leonis chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
I recently started this story because it sounded interesting. Although it had occurred to me several times that there probably would be fanfictions that went through the experiences of the DA when the death eaters had taken over, I had never really read one before. I just wanted to take a moment to say yes, I did cry and laugh. It was an amazing and brilliant story that was put together extremely well. I really liked how you kept to the context of the actual books, yet you really developed the characters that JK didn't. The entire war and soldier part did give me a deeper understanding of what war was like. I don't think I fully realized before what it would be like to have a friend die in battle besides you, and it was very moving and thought provoking. Thank you for your story :) it was very good!
Subra
Majerus chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Oh dear... I have a Very Bad feeling about this!
Nice use of canon events though.
Majerus chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
They broke his wand? Oh... crap :(
I should have stopped while I was ahead!
Really depressing and scary - Brilliant, but scary.
Majerus chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
Now that was a wonderful finish to a rather bleak (if not uncommonly so) chapter.

I have to ask, do you teach at some level? You write teaching as though gifted in that art and it made me wonder.

You also write love in it's varied forms with great earnestness...
I've already fav'd the story - and yourself as author - I just can't quite find words to express my enjoyment of your work.
So I'll just resort to "Thanks", again.
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 25 . 3/20/2014
I loved this fic, I am very sad that it is over. Great ending! I really loved Neville's choice of word to describe his child, insectivore.
Majerus chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
Great job, very logical and appropriately sinister.
Pretty dumb of them to get preggers - then again, consider the age and the times.
Still, gives me a bad feeling :(
Majerus chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
A beautiful, scary and brilliant chapter.
Majerus chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
I need sleep and you are putting me through an emotional wringer!
Another fantastic chapter - so much character growth and an amazing story.
I'd favorite it again if I could :)
Majerus chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Dammit! You did it again! You are putting together some of the best single chapters I've ever read - one after another!
I want to go to bed - but how can I when you cliffie like that!
Majerus chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
*swallows a lump* Colin. Dude you're amazing.

I'm simply stunned at the way they got Luna. Sinister in the extreme.

A light hearted finish to a most direly depressing chapter.
Majerus chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
You've got me choked up over an avowed pure-blood supremacist Death Eater wanna-be.
You are amazing.

I've been wondering when Luna would be targeted for the Quibbler.
*sad sigh*