Reviews for Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness
Majerus chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Dammit! You did it again! You are putting together some of the best single chapters I've ever read - one after another!
I want to go to bed - but how can I when you cliffie like that!
Majerus chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
*swallows a lump* Colin. Dude you're amazing.

I'm simply stunned at the way they got Luna. Sinister in the extreme.

A light hearted finish to a most direly depressing chapter.
Majerus chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
You've got me choked up over an avowed pure-blood supremacist Death Eater wanna-be.
You are amazing.

I've been wondering when Luna would be targeted for the Quibbler.
*sad sigh*
Majerus chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Dear Lord in Heaven, if I could meet just one of your characters, it would without a doubt be Luna Lovegood.

CRAP! Amazing, just completely and totally amazing.
I have so much more to say and no words with which to express myself.
Thanks for such a great chapter.
Majerus chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
SHITE!
Damn that was good - and a helluva cliffie.
I do wonder if they could have used the portal on the wall in the office?
It's also sad that Dumble's portrait did not know what defenses Snape had put in place - or that had already been in place?
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
I really like Seamus in this story! Neville too. They are shown as so much more than Harry's tagalongs.
Majerus chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Oh yeah, I definitely choose well when I fav'd this.
Your writing is compelling, thanks for sharing it.
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
I love Dobby's chant about stomping on the Carrows!
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
I love your version of Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire! It reminded me of the parody on Chestnuts and Alvin and the Chipmunks titled "Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire."
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I love the fact that Professor McGonagall subtly hints that she supports the rebellion by hyphenating Justin's name!
Majerus chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
My eyes are bugging out at the delivery, a very methodical and excellent chapter.
Majerus chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I am in awe.
What a fantastic chapter!
You've written some excellent prose here and built characters that I've already begun to care about.
I've never favorited a story this early but it is - you are - that good.
Thanks
Guest chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
You have outdone any piece of fanfiction I've ever had the enjoyment of reading. You have made an entire story of "minor" and "background" characters so compelling and thought-provoking that I'm afraid from here on out I'll just have to let it seep into the actual Potterverse background. There is no way I'll ever look at or read book seven again, without thinking of this fanfiction. Thank you. And your very supportive author's note at the end is appreciated by this servicemember. Absolutely outstanding job!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/2/2014
I don't think I have ever read a more thoughtful and moving fan fiction. Your dedication to the story and characters is amazing. You took a familiar story and added an array fascinating new elements while still staying faithful to the canon.

I can hardly believe that this is the first thing you've ever written. The pain, joy, horror, and fear that the characters experience feels so real. The development of the characters (especially Neville) is very well played out.

I love the idea of spells in different languages and different ethnic groups having their own kinds of magic. It adds an element of depth that I think the original series lacks.

This really is a fantastic story and I hope you continue to write.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/18/2014
Incredible read. I have difficulty deciphering between Rowlings original story and your fluent prose. You stayed true to the overall atmosphere of the original books. Many props to you, completely satisfied with this entire work of art. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to immerse myself in a fantasy world that is so very dear to me.
1,576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »