Reviews for Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Thanks for the brilliant and touchi
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
fantastic! I lauched out loud at the end
Riya chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Just like the actual books I am falling in love with this story over again... I read it once before and totally loved it and now when I am reading it again I am getting the same satisfaction I do after reading Jo. Even though I did not leave a review before I just loved it. Now I consider this fiction as book 8 because it's as good as them. Thank you for this... Even if I am not half as good as you with words I love you from my heart. The best fanfic I ever read...nothing would make me believe that anyone could have written it better and that does not include Jo;-). Worth a billion thanks this story is
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
Alexandra Thyme chapter 25 . 9/24/2015
I knew there was a reason it took me a day and a half to read this. Congratulations on a well-written story, comparable to JK Rowling's books. I may have to print this out and keep it with my copy of Deathly Hallows. Neville always has been one of my favorite characters and I was always saddened that he remained in the background until he had a part to play that suited the plot. I'm glad you told his story. Thank you so much.
Alexandra Thyme chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
How. Dare. You.
First of all, this chapter must have been really hard to write and I have to commend you for that.
Secondly, fitting your story so well alongside the canon and the events of the book was amazing.
Third, you made me cry. Real tears. Not just the typical "I'm crying!" comments people post when they're actually sitting there stone faced but have the emotions inside of them. You actually, literally, had me in tears. The Battle of Hogwarts means so much more to me now. I know this fiction isn't canon, but sheesh it might as well be.
Alexandra Thyme chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
Oh. My. Goodness.
You know, are you sure you're not JK Rowling in disguise, just giving us more Harry Potter on the side? Because it really feels like it. Excellently done.
Alexandra Thyme chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Congratulations, you've made my eyes swim with that last scene. Also, wow. Your descriptions are very well done. You're very good and showing your reader, not just telling them, what is happening. This was a very vivid chapter, I could see it in my mind so well that it felt like I was watching it happen. The bit about Lupin seemed a little far-fetched, but I understand bringing him in at a crucial moment of storytelling, so it wasn't too unbelievable. Again, well done.
Alexandra Thyme chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Ahhh, there we go. I am relieved that Parvati and Neville aren't a thing, and I was rather surprised when you introduced them kissing and whatnot in Chapter 2 since I'd heard this fic was very close to canon. Also, I forgot to mention when you brought up the foreign magic and spells and thing, that is really cool, even cooler to see it being used by the DA.
Alexandra Thyme chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Kissing Pavarti is rather an interesting turn you decided to take, as I thought you were going to go somewhere with Hannah know, the girl he ends up marrying, according to Jo. But I guess it was a good way to let us know he has become aware of his change, how he is now a man. Interesting, I say again. Not expected at all. Hope you don't pair them, but I'll just have to see.
Alexandra Thyme chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Okay, um...I LOVE YOU. This is one of the BEST fanfics I have EVER read, and it's a HARRY POTTER FANFIC! This is SO GOOD. The characterizations, the descriptions, the setting, the's all PERFECT. I can't wait to read more. I'm so glad I found this 'fic.
HallowSparks32 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
You are one of the best writers here. I can't stop thinking about the deaths and Neville and Ernie and every damn character. Thank you. Although some actually didnt die in canon but hey, I felt every death and that means you did a great job. Again, thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
I love you. You are a great writer sir. As descriptive as Jo and as vivid as a movie. You are brilliant as writer. Is and probably the best fanfic I have read...a gem in millions. You are brutal but its so believable... Nothing looks as if it can't have happened. It's almost as if Jo wrote it herself which is saying a lot last thank you so very much for book 8:)-if ever Jo writes about this year I'd probably start comparing her with you.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
Irene-thewriter chapter 25 . 9/15/2015
I am lucky enough to have checked out this story already written and ended. I loved it, hated it, loved it some more. It has made me laugh and smile the only way books do, knowing it's just fiction but feeling happiness o sadness for the characters in it all the same. I hope you've written more, or keep writing other stories fan-fiction or not. Take care
1,799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »