Reviews for Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness
Dragonslover98 chapter 25 . 7/19
Amazing story! I loved it! Respect! And the next time I see a person in uniform, I will say hello and shake their hand! x
SarahOlivier chapter 3 . 7/18
Snape is a. ass why do people like him, we know that it was horrible, we know that he would do that
Tabs chapter 25 . 7/16
I found this after a link on fb was posted 24 hours ago and I have been reading whenever I could since then. Thank you for this story it was fantastic, and I think everything the author intended as I had the reactions mentioned in the authors note. The writing was well paced, characters portrayed with depth and and an attention to detail that tied the story to the original books. After many years you brought hogwarts and DA back to life, and I will definitely be returning to read this!
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 25 . 7/16
This story is one of the best I've read on this site! I cannot believe this was your first fic. The characters were so well-written and believable and given so much more depth than we had seen of them in the books. I am really impressed with the plot you have conceiced. We know so little about what happened in that time and you handled it really well!

Thank you for this incredible story!
habababa chapter 25 . 7/1
For me it's canon! I love friendship between Terry and Michael and the scene with tourtures was heartbreaking :(
Jennifer3103 chapter 25 . 6/27
Honestly this story is making me start to doubt if the golden trio really did anything throughout the entirety of the last novel compared to Neville and the rest of the DA. Brilliantly written, horribly heartwrenching. That last sentence with Cecily made me start crying all the tears is been holding in through the last few chapters. Love this story, and all the credit it gives to those often forgotten in Harry Potter.
aiswarya chapter 25 . 6/25
Absolutely wonderful !
Thank you for this precious gift.
Most fanfictions I hv read just takes d the characters and twists the story to new directions... not always d way it ws supposed to go... but u hav succeeded in narrating the same same story frm a different point of view with such perfect originality... felt like I ws reading one of Rowling's masterpieces. Made me laugh and cry... root for each of dem... despair and scream .. at every turn.
This story will be shared endlessly. Thank you
Kyralian chapter 25 . 6/26
I loved it, it was great to get to know the background characters better. The cruelty allowed at Hogwarts was astounding though!
Jonia chapter 13 . 6/25
I LOVE this story and think JKR would too! Very well done! Thank you!
Kyralian chapter 9 . 6/24
Haha, brilliant chapter! Vastly amusing... lol
Kyralian chapter 6 . 6/24
I wish you'd write this in Snape's pov as well, how can he justify this? Or did he tip Remus off somehow?
Kyralian chapter 1 . 6/23
I guess Creeves are half-blood not muggle-born, right? I always thought that was a mistake by JKR... I like the chapter...
Sparky She-Demon chapter 12 . 6/19
Well, that's a good thing! A small portion of light in the darkness!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 6/19
That poor kid! Dealing with all this, plus a letter from Bellatrix? All things considered, he's holding up pretty well!
Alytiger chapter 23 . 6/14
If I was a bad guy I would have attacked while Harry was making his pretty speech.
1,785 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »