Reviews for Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness
Kyralian chapter 6 . 6/24
I wish you'd write this in Snape's pov as well, how can he justify this? Or did he tip Remus off somehow?
Kyralian chapter 1 . 6/23
I guess Creeves are half-blood not muggle-born, right? I always thought that was a mistake by JKR... I like the chapter...
Sparky She-Demon chapter 12 . 6/19
Well, that's a good thing! A small portion of light in the darkness!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 6/19
That poor kid! Dealing with all this, plus a letter from Bellatrix? All things considered, he's holding up pretty well!
Alytiger chapter 23 . 6/14
If I was a bad guy I would have attacked while Harry was making his pretty speech.
Alytiger chapter 22 . 6/14
ERNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Alytiger chapter 18 . 6/14
God Gran is so BA, and I feel completely AWFUL for Terry. He halfheartedly tried to kill his best-friend and you write completely amazingly.
Alytiger chapter 17 . 6/14
I love Seamus so much. After that crazy intense chapter I needed him being a drunken goober.
Alytiger chapter 16 . 6/14
Oh how lovely. As soon as Krum spoke I figured it was him. But this is hands down the coolest jail break ever. Harry getting Sirius and Buckbeak can suck it because this is the bomb.
Alytiger chapter 14 . 6/14
EVER LOVING CRAP
Alytiger chapter 13 . 6/14
It sucks for Lav, but I'm glad that her and Seamus finally got together for official and they the boys got to flex their scary muscles for the bad guys.
randomlazyperson chapter 25 . 6/14
i never usually leave reviews, but this story. WOW. i've always wondered what really happened to hogwarts during that year. how the students fared under snape, how DA hold meetings and such. I've also wondered about the true horrors of the battle of hogwarts.

Harry was rarely in it. sure, he played a pivotal role, but he's not really there, he was either in the shrieking shack, in the room of requirement, and then the forest. And well, JK gave us the PG version of the events.

this story. this story is really amazing. i like the fact that you established the friendship between the characters, their stories that we rarely see in harry potter books, their lives really. you made us care with the characters, which is amazing and horrifying when i read how they died. the horror, the pain, everything in it. you made me feel as if i'm with them, experiencing it with them and that is...perfect, just perfect, tis a sign of a great writer. :)

this is a great story my friend. i hope that it get published because it's not only harry potter, ron weasley and hermione granger that sacrificed everything.
Alytiger chapter 10 . 6/13
The D&D boy was very brave for having actually no idea what was going on and I am very shocked that Neville didn't have a breakdown sooner than he did.
Alytiger chapter 9 . 6/13
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT dfjrejerbfdkjfkjsjbfdsjkbfkj
Alytiger chapter 8 . 6/13
I have to say Augusta Longbottom is an amazing woman when she turns her bullying self onto the bad guys.
And YAY! Let's give the Purebloods a crash course on the Muggle World that will mostly just confuse them :3
1,790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »