Reviews for Daatyod
emily4498 chapter 25 . 5/19/2017
This is a brilliant, beautiful, and realistic story. It captures elements that I have spent several years trying to portray in my own writing. Thank you for writing this and showing how the worst demons are not always the enemies we can see, but go far beyond what we can understand. Also, thank you for emphasizing that the true heroes walk the sidelines, fighting, defending, and dying without any recognition. Thank you for giving them the recognition they deserve. You are a brilliant writer and I hope you continue to use your gifts to help as many people as possible. God's blessings on all who serve.
hpfan01 chapter 14 . 5/12/2017
I like the fic, but I'm having some difficulties with your characterization of some. Snape for one. He's supposed to be playing Voldemort, for the good side, right? Well then, why is he so despicable in this fic? Also, all the girls seem to really fit stereotypical versions of societies of ideas of females. Who cares if Lavender Brown wants to wear all the slutty clothes? Why do all the women want to get pregnant and have babies?
Guest chapter 25 . 5/2/2017
I really hope you see this because there are some things that I need to tell you! I read this wonderfully amazing roller coaster ride of a fanfiction when it was suggested to me. I can not effectively convey how much this story meant to me. I laughed and cried and I can not thank you enough for writing this masterpiece. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I swear to you that this will always and forever be my favorite. You are incredible and blessed me unknowingly. Thank you for giving me this. Thank you!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2017
Hi Andrew,

Your story is wonderful! Almost -if not much better-than the HP series. You have such a gift for writing I hope you have our are writing your own stories as I for one would love to read them. I have read a fair amount of fan fiction before bit yours is unquestionably the best and truest to Rowling's world and characters. Your are a wonderful writer, please write more of the HP series of you haven't already, they're inspired!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/29/2017
I never felt so connected to fictional characters. This work is truly remarkable.
LionessOfTrebond chapter 25 . 4/29/2017
"THIS IS THE FIRST THING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN?" Then I would be absolutely CRAZY to dig into anything you write in the future. I envy you, I really do.

Also, you scared me when Susan almost died. Thank you for letting Cecily Macmillan live.
LionessOfTrebond chapter 16 . 4/28/2017
Krum! This is simply an amazing way to save Neville and Hannah. Genius. (P.S. This whole fic is great, best multi-chapter one I've ever read. The quality rivals that of Rowling's work itself.)
thomashailey67 chapter 25 . 4/23/2017
This story completely captivated me. You are an incredible author and you breathed true life into characters I'd never paid much attention to before. I think this is by far the best Harry Potter fan fiction I've ever read. I think I actually liked your version better than JK Rowling's, and that says a lot.
Muhammad chapter 25 . 4/8/2017
Wow, what a gorgeous piece of work! The darkness and detail that had to be left out in the original made the pain and love that much more important in this, especially with small details as explaining other magic! Speechless at this point, you have created beautiful art that has touched thousands!
Nitney1994 chapter 25 . 4/9/2017
Amazing writing! Felt like I was reading another of jk Rowlings books. You really captured nevilles character like no one else could. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Sad this is over. Anyone know any good stories that are like this one, the da's rebellion against the carrows?
Mo-Nighean-Donn chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
This book is inspired. I knew what was coming at the end, and still I cried openly, wishing I could scream out loud because having the opportunity to know these characters better also opened me to grieving them in a way Deathly Hallows never allowed. Truly brilliant story telling, and better written than the original series itself.
catherine10 chapter 25 . 3/21/2017
mate i just finished reading this story. It is amazing. I have read published novels that weren't as good as this fic. You are awesome
PanemNCircenses chapter 25 . 3/19/2017
This FanFiction is truly one of the most phenomenal stories I have read in over 10 years of reading FanFiction. This story was recommended to me on Reddit and I am so grateful. No story has tugged at my heart strings like this in a very long time. Last night, as I reached the chapters focusing on the battle, I couldn't sleep til it was over. I was up, sobbing in my bed, reading through the battle.

You have such a brilliant take on the characters. Your story filled in gaps that I had no idea I needed filled. I have new appreciation for these background characters. You made me fall in love with characters that I hadn't thought much of before, and then made me mourn them bitterly.

If I ever had a chance to recommend a FanFiction to JK Rowling herself, this is hands down the one I would ask her to read. I feel you have brought forth the beauty of so many of her wonderful characters.

Thank you so very much for this story. Who would've believed a FanFiction story could continue to expand my love of this series beyond what it already was.

Truly, while I'm one of the few that enjoyed The Cursed Child, it was nothing compared to this story.

Wishing you all the very best.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2017
Horrible, this is so inaccurate why is colin here he's muggleborn they had a strict rule about muggleborns that year he and his brother should be in hiding why is he here? it says he grew up readign stories about harry HE"S MUGGLEBORN super innacurate
1,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »