Reviews for Daatyod
addimoss15 chapter 16 . 2/13/2017
I thought Umbridge got carried off into the Forbidden Forest.
Elizabeth chapter 25 . 2/7/2017
I found this story on someone's favorites list and just wanted to let you know that I liked it better than Book 7. Thank you for bringing Dumbledore's Army to life so very well.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/6/2017
I am absolutely amazed and in love with this novel. I hadn't realised until I found it how much it needed to be written, how much I wanted to find out about the students at hogwarts during the last year, and I just want to say that your writing style really did the beautiful story more than justice with its ideas, the way it flowed and the insight to the characters left at school whilst Harry was looking for horcruxes. Thank you so much for writing this!
Captain-Jedi chapter 25 . 2/2/2017
Wow... I am completly speechless :$ this story is by far the greatest story someone ever wrote about the unsung hero of the D.A. ! ( Sorry weird phrasing i guess) I know the book was suppose to be of harry's point of view, but damn aren't we missing the best part ! Lets be honnest for a second ... Okay following harry ron and 'mione was nice but it was sooooo long ! And i seriously think the DA was left on the side in the books and it bugged me to no end ! Then.. i found your fic ... And all my hope had been restored ! U finally gave all those kids who died a proper life, proper skills and a proper self ! You played with my feeling like the best musician. I well damn know this is a fiction but god ! Its should be canon its like you've known the chararcters as if you'd create them ! And even mor than that you pushed farther under the surface and gave them real personalities, feelings and such ! Okay i will stop now xD i feel a bit stupid but you deserve this you really are a gifted writer and i loved you story :)
Wish you well !
And thank you very much !

PS im francophone so maybe some sentences will be weird i just hope you can still go through without problem :$

C-J
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 25 . 2/2/2017
Oh, I did. Laughed, cried, screamed, stared in horror and even flew my phone across the room. I love this story. I can see each and every member's emotional turmoil and strengths and weaknesses. Yoh are a fabulous writer. This is one of my fave Harry Potter fanfics! I give it a 100/100
Butterbeer corks chapter 25 . 1/27/2017
Just finished your story. And I can't describe what I'm feeling right now. It made me laugh. It made me cry. All I can say is that this is truly a master piece.
I loved the fact that you made it from Neville's point of view, many a times us Potterheads forget how much of an important character he is.
Alice Lovewell chapter 25 . 1/27/2017
gODDAMNIT IM CRYING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! I kinda regret reading this story from start to finish in one night/morning but you are a freaking amazing writer and this story hit me in the feels from start to finish, from the cute Hannah/Neville moments to the angst and bloodshed of war. 10/10, probably the best story I've ever read about what happened at hogwarts while the trio weren't at hogwarts.
BlueKitty.TheGreat chapter 25 . 1/27/2017
I don't have words for this story, but it's meant to much to me not to say something. Thank you.
Jenn chapter 6 . 1/23/2017
I'm loving your story so far. I know it's not "cannon", but it should be. Thank you for writing this. I can't wait to finish it.
MaemiCammi chapter 25 . 1/17/2017
This was amazing.

I really, really love the way you've managed to bring life to some of those characters we don't really see much in the books, and the way you've managed to make their relationships, feelings, loss and love seem so very real. I found myself crying more times than I recall, both from the hopelessness of everything and from the touching relationships between the characters - from Ernie and Susan to Neville and his Gran.

Thank you for writing such a deeply touching piece, and know that I will be reading it again.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2016
It is currently 4.25am and I have just finished your book. I don't have the words to express how amazing it is!
florabloom chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I love this fic and I'm so glad that I found it. I've always wanted to read about Neville and DA while Harry, Ron and Hermione were hunting horcruxes. Just one thing, doesn't Ginny know that Harry destroyed Tom Riddle's diary using the Basilisk's fang?
Flye Autumne chapter 25 . 12/17/2016
Superbly written.
Kudos to you, sir.
ArgentofCintra chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
For once I find myself in absolute agreement with mister Goyle.
harshi chapter 25 . 12/7/2016
You are right. It made me laugh but it made me cry more. And for real, what you said in the end about real heroes is what made me read this fiction in the first place. My country had been in a war for 30 years. I have never much spared a thought for the men and women who fought and won that war. I was much too little when it was happening. Since reports of war and loss and cruelty that surrounded war has made me voice my skepticism on many things. But I have been researching a lot. This book I bought the other day describes the war since day one in a soldier's eye who fought since day one. And the stories of sacrifices, unsung heroes madevme cry every two pages and I was unable read more than few pages a time. That's why I picked up this. Another story about unsung heroes and impossible choices and unbelievable sacrifices.

Thank you.