Reviews for Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness
Heather chapter 25 . 10/23/2016
Such a great read, I really loved every chapter. Thank you so much for sharing
Iheartbooks394 chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
UGHHHHHH i have to stop reading now bc its 10:30 and i still have homework to do but DAMN do i want to keep reading! :'(
Iheartbooks394 chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
First off, dont know if ive reviewed yet bc i am too busy being completely enamoured with this to stop reading for even 5 mins, but i will tell you how utterly amazing i think it is later. Rn i just had to let you know that i knew they would escape someone, but didnt know the details and DAMN I loved Krum. SO. GOOD.
Jeanne chapter 25 . 10/15/2016
I just finished your fic and I can now say with certainty that this is one of the best -if not the best- I've ever read. It had it all: style, plot, deep and credible characters, emotions... I recommended it to a few friends who loved it just as much as I did and it made for interesting nights sending each other screenshots of a line we liked (or one that made us cry) or simply sharing our progression.
I cannot thank you enough for the incredible work you've done here, for sticking to it. I owe you not only a great time but also a better understanding of the Harry Potter universe.
Finally, thank you for your final comments: I took at university class on the impact of war on people and you did a really impressive and thoughtful work at rendering a -young- soldier's experience.
Thank you.
liz.onia chapter 25 . 10/16/2016
This was absolutely one of the best fanfic stories I have ever read. It took me a solid 3 days to get through it, but it was the best decision to read it. I was blown away by how canon you kept it, but how you were able to add all the other characters in that JK Rowling never really had time to elaborate on. I equally enjoyed how you single handedly summarized all the "plot holes" she left at the end of her series. You still made Albus a hero, and even Severus was reasonably portrayed. I laughed and cried so much. Mainly tears. But I'm very thankful to have come across this. If you ever write another long winded story like this, I will be a dedicated reader! Thanks for the creativity and time you put into this story!
Arhie chapter 25 . 10/13/2016
This is amazing. At the end of HPDH I had really wanted to know more about what had happened at Hogwarts, and you fulfill that in spades. I particularly like Neville and Ron's discussion at the end - very interesting perspective on how all of this happenend. Superb work!
dootadoot chapter 25 . 10/10/2016
It has been years since this was written but I need to let you know how fabulous this was. You made all those characters that are just background noise into people I truly cared about. You made the battle that much more real and heartbreaking than Rowling did. You showed Neville in full humaness, flawed but perfectly done. The only thing I wished had been answered was where Krum came from. I don't recall any explanation for why he would have kept in touch with the Order or Weasleys enough to know nor understand why he would have tried to undertake a rescue alone. You cast him beautifully and gave him a grand entrance and exit. I just wish their had been more to it. Considering the undertaking of this story and how fantastically it was brought together that one thing wouldn't bother me if I wasn't half in love with your Krum ( and Seamus if I'm being honest ). You manage accents wonderfully, btw.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/7/2016
Ohmygod this story is incredible and its making me cry and it's so good
GreenieK chapter 25 . 10/2/2016
This was an amazing book. Thank you so much for writing it. I loved it.
GreenieK chapter 23 . 10/2/2016
The deaths are even sadder now.
GreenieK chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
I absolutely LOVE this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/29/2016
Amazing. Thank you.
Dina chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
Just one word :
AMAZING
wishitweretrue24 chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
That's not what the prophecy means... not even close.
wishitweretrue24 chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
The attitude of Neville and the way that they call him Commander, is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.
1,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »